ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone, im always more than happy for anyone to post about any of the clinics whether the comments are positive or negative. Its normal for people to have different experiences and perceptions of the same clinics and fs and id like the info on the forum to be as honest and open as possible as help to others. I dont want the thread to become an embryoland thread myself, i think its great that there is a more central thread where anyone who considers greece can get in touch wirh people who have been to all different clinics :-)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (24-10-2016),AngelD  (22-10-2016),bindyboop  (23-10-2016),Lucky8  (22-10-2016),Peninsula Girl  (24-10-2016),Rhino  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge & @lissimmo & everyone
    I agree that it's great understanding the diversity of clinics available & getting a well rounded understanding to form an opinion .I hope that everyone feels comfortable to contribute to this thread that has provided me personally with great tips into the journey of the unknown !

My first trip to Greece for DE would not have happened without the knowledge / information from this thread .

It is pouring with ☔️ rain in Melbourne so catching up whilst snuggled on the couch !

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (22-10-2016),bindyboop  (23-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (22-10-2016),lissimmo  (23-10-2016),Phia  (22-10-2016),Rhino  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone has anyone had the following tests & know how they are treated if come up as an issue ?

Apcr Apob & Apoe

im hoping it doesn't mean more meds on my next round of DE !!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

lissimmo  (23-10-2016),Phia  (22-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Lucky8 i didnt reply to your post because i dont know anything about those tests but then i felt bad that no one replied. Lol, wanna educate me? are they immune tests? Sorry i couldnt be more helpful :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Lucky8  (24-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    Hi @Lucky8 i didnt reply to your post because i dont know anything about those tests but then i felt bad that no one replied. Lol, wanna educate me? are they immune tests? Sorry i couldnt be more helpful :-)
    Hello @gorgeousgeorge, no worries at all . I Thought I would check just in case . Some are blood related & some are protein related I believe . I have messaged Greece to get more Info so should be ok ! I will share once I know .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, It has been quite a while since my last post but I have been lurking around a bit recently. Firstly I wanted to say the support for each other & honesty shown on this thread is absolutely amazing. I have found the information, opinions, advice & true experiences expressed in this space extremely valuable both before my leap of faith to Greece 2 years ago & now in Athens the second time around.
    After multiple failed IVF cycles in Australia my DH & I contacted Dr Nikos, best thing we have ever done! I felt comfortable talking to him on Skype right away & within 3 months we were in Greece for our donor egg cycle. We had a great outcome and the round was successful with a few frosties.
    We are now currently here for project sibling. I can honestly say Dr Nikos & the staff at Embryoland are just as warm & welcoming as the first time round. I feel like an old friend! I find that unbelievable since I could literally fall over my FS in Melbourne & she wouldn't even know who I was. It is lovely to be back in Athens although doing it all with a 16 month old is a slightly different holiday experience.
    I am very happy to talk more about Embryoland/Greece or answer any questions. Wishing everyone here the very best, take care x

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CinnamonToast For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (25-10-2016),AnnaMM  (25-10-2016),Lucky8  (26-10-2016),Rhino  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @CinnamonToast - congrats! That's wonderful news! Thank you so much for coming back and sharing this - I'm sure it will give many ladies hope! I'm working on project sibling too with my OE - last stim round for me and if this fails, Ive booked in a trip for May.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

CinnamonToast  (28-10-2016),Rhino  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thin lining issues

@Vixjc (have I tagged correctly, sorry everyone I'm new and don't know how all works)
    Hi everyone especially vixjc, I've got big issues in trying to get my lining to thicken ready for donor egg ivf. We've tried serum in Greece and they were excellent but I could only get my lining to 6.7mm
    Has anyone else had similar issues?
    I read that you were on a high dosage like I am Vixjc? We're your progynova tablets 2mg? what strength were your patches? I'm on 18mg cyclacur orally and 6mg cyclacur vaginally and 100mcg patch per 24 hours.
    hope to find people with similar issues as it gets lonely having niche or rare issues!
    so far my protocol is working ok and my lining was at 7.3mm Friday, check again tomorrow!
    hope everyone is well

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Prayin4ababe For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (26-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @Phia. Wishing you all the best with your upcoming OE round, I hope it works out for you. When I made the decision to have one final OE round I started to plan my donor egg cycle too, it certainly helped moving forward. I've always tried to keep planning ahead with this whole crappy IVF thing.
    @Praying4ababe I haven't had any lining issues so can't help but I'm sure others can, I hope your current protocol works for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @CinnamonToast thank you! I feel the same way! I need something ahead of me in case it doesn't work out with my own OE. I figure that booking my trip means it'll either be a holiday while preggers or a holiday with a DE round thrown in. ❤️️

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

CinnamonToast  (28-10-2016)