ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 63 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @bindyboop have you looked at qatar airways flights, they have been shortest flights and cheapest that ive found both times i travelled. They are 5 star safety rated airline.
    I am going through Flight Centre and they didn't give me that option but I just checked and from what I can see they aren't too much cheaper and the flight time is longer as they all appear to stop in Melbourne (I am in Brisbane). Gaah I am such a stress head with overseas travelling and planning lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (08-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AngelD congratulations. Love the names and wishing you all the best in the madness that's to come but what an amazing madness it will be.
    As for me, I'm 5 days post transfer and feel nothing except a few tiny cramps here and there. I'm feeling a bit deflated by it all, I'm starting to think it will be a bfn. My blood test was due to be 13/3 but I won't be in Athens so I have brought a pee test to do instead. Like everyone else, I want this so bad and knowing me I don't know how I will cope if it's a bfn. I know it's silly but at night I hold my tummy and talk to the embies and ask them to hang in there. I've even been to a Greek monastery and prayed.
    I hope you are all doing well and sending you all lots of positive vibes.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (07-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (08-03-2017),julz1974  (11-03-2017),kefbub  (08-03-2017),Phia  (07-03-2017),Rhino  (18-03-2017),Yasna  (09-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bindyboop View Post
    @AngelID massive congrats!!!! Love the names 😆 @jules1974 and @gorgeousgeorge goodluck!!!
    Ladies just wondering if you have flown Etihad? Have seen mixed reviews.. liking their option best for flight times and only one stop over.. the other option is Emirates but two stops ..
    Also hydrofoil or fly to get to Santorini?
    Hey there @bindyboop.
    We flew Etihad. We loved the Etihad flight from Melbourne to Abu Dhabi.
    But then at Abu Dhabi we had to change to a smaller Etihad plane to fly to Athens, this flight out of Abu Dhabi was completely full, the plane seemed very old and run down, and the service was horrible. It was like flying with a 1st class airline for the 1st leg, then a low class airline for the 2nd leg.
    If we have to fly again I will probably fly with Emirates, they have always impressed me, however we loved the 10.50pm departure time out of Melbourne with Etihad??
    Last edited by julz1974; 08-03-2017 at 05:08.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julz1974 View Post
    Hey there @bindyboop.
    We flew Etihad. We loved the flight from Melbourne to Abu Dhabi. But then at Abu Dhabi we had to change to a smaller Etihad plane. It was completely full and the quality of care and service was horrible. It was like flying with a classy airline, then a low class airline.
    If we have to fly again I will probably fly with Emirates, they have always impressed me, however we loved the 10.50pm departure time out of Melbourne??
    Thank you! I think we are leaning towards Emirates as I don't want to take the risk.. it's a 2.35am flight so I guess we can just stay awake till then and hopefully sleep on the flight! But it stops in Singapore and Dubai..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsl73 View Post
    @AngelD congratulations. Love the names and wishing you all the best in the madness that's to come but what an amazing madness it will be.
    As for me, I'm 5 days post transfer and feel nothing except a few tiny cramps here and there. I'm feeling a bit deflated by it all, I'm starting to think it will be a bfn. My blood test was due to be 13/3 but I won't be in Athens so I have brought a pee test to do instead. Like everyone else, I want this so bad and knowing me I don't know how I will cope if it's a bfn. I know it's silly but at night I hold my tummy and talk to the embies and ask them to hang in there. I've even been to a Greek monastery and prayed.
    Hang in there hun! The two week wait is bloody horrible!! When will you do the pee test?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (07-03-2017),julz1974  (08-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @bindyboop, Etihad was great when I flew with them, food was nice and seats as comfortable as economy gets I flew to Santorini and I think it's worth the extra money. If you need accom on Santorini let me know, I stayed in a lovely place just shirt walk from Fira. Don't stress too much it will all work out when you get there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alicat77 For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrsl73, pee on the stick

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alicat77 For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (07-03-2017),Phia  (07-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsl73 View Post
    Oh I feel you hon. I hope and pray that this is it...! Symptoms checking will drive you mad! Hang in there! Big hugs!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (08-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrsl73 please don't be disheartened - cramping is good - I had no symptoms at all at the same stage you're at now! I tested (internet cheapie dip stick) on the night we got home - 11 dpt and the only symptom I'd had was some vertigo, absolutely nothing like my previous pregnancy - it ain't over til AF makes an appearance xxx

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

bindyboop  (08-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (08-03-2017),Phia  (08-03-2017),Rhino  (18-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.
    I'll pee on the stick 13/3. I'm too scared to pee on the stick now cause if it shows nothing I'll go mad

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (08-03-2017)