ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 991
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    475
    Thanked
    660
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindyboop View Post
    @Yasna are you able to remember how much Kostas was for transfer from the Airport? I asked him and he came back with a beautiful and happy reply but no costs lol! Just interested in comparison to what Flight Center quoted..
    Wooohooo today is the day for @AngelID!!!!! All the best!!
    I emailed him to ask him again. From memory its under 50€. I'll let you know..

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

    bindyboop  (06-03-2017)

  3. #602
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1,454
    Thanks
    429
    Thanked
    1,074
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @bindyboop when we used him last year, from memory it was around €40-45 and we gave him €50

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stacey10 For This Useful Post:

    bindyboop  (06-03-2017),Yasna  (06-03-2017)

  5. #603
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked
    397
    Reviews
    0
    @stacey10 and @Yasna as expected cheaper than I was quoted for a transfer and sounds like a fab guy I would prefer to spend my money with to support anyway 😊

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to bindyboop For This Useful Post:

    Yasna  (06-03-2017)

  7. #604
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    475
    Thanked
    660
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bindyboop View Post
    @stacey10 and @Yasna as expected cheaper than I was quoted for a transfer and sounds like a fab guy I would prefer to spend my money with to support anyway ������
    If you support Kostas, you are supporting someone with a beautiful family, I've met his wife and kids, he puts them through English school, they do Karate and hes a wonderful father and husband. Plus he knows Athens like the back of his hand, hes an ex truck driver and knows the roads. Great person and knowledgeable...I was very lucky to meet him. I'm glad a lot of the women on here support him and his small business.

    Meanwhile I feel sick Sick of drinking ginger ale, ginger beer, ginger brewed and apparently its only good if you're actually throwing up. I just feel a constant state of sea sickness. I don't wish this apon anyone, its gross. Plus my boy has turned into the terrible 2's and hes only 15 months!

    I'm off to get ready to see my obstetrician. Hope everything is ok !!


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

    bindyboop  (06-03-2017),Rhino  (18-03-2017)

  9. #605
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    218
    Thanks
    447
    Thanked
    397
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
    If you support Kostas, you are supporting someone with a beautiful family, I've met his wife and kids, he puts them through English school, they do Karate and hes a wonderful father and husband. Plus he knows Athens like the back of his hand, hes an ex truck driver and knows the roads. Great person and knowledgeable...I was very lucky to meet him. I'm glad a lot of the women on here support him and his small business.

    Meanwhile I feel sick Sick of drinking ginger ale, ginger beer, ginger brewed and apparently its only good if you're actually throwing up. I just feel a constant state of sea sickness. I don't wish this apon anyone, its gross. Plus my boy has turned into the terrible 2's and hes only 15 months!

    I'm off to get ready to see my obstetrician. Hope everything is ok !!

    Hope your appointment went well?!

  10. #606
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked
    298
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone - We have 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl - Parker Nikos, Jasper Kostas and Mackenzie Constantina - born this afternoon at 14:54 14:56 and 14:58. The boys require some oxygen and are on CPAP in NICU, while their little sister is breathing on her own and in NICU just to keep them company until they're all ready to move to Special Care.
    Our hearts are so full right now - words cannot convey our gratitude to Dr Nikos and his team

  11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

    AnnaMM  (07-03-2017),gorgeousgeorge  (07-03-2017),julz1974  (06-03-2017),Juventina  (09-03-2017),kefbub  (07-03-2017),Peninsula Girl  (07-03-2017),Phia  (07-03-2017),Rhino  (18-03-2017),softshellcrab  (07-03-2017),stacey10  (07-03-2017),Treens73  (07-03-2017),Yasna  (06-03-2017)

  12. #607
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    323
    Thanks
    475
    Thanked
    660
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    Hi everyone - We have 2 beautiful boys and a gorgeous little girl - Parker Nikos, Jasper Kostas and Mackenzie Constantina - born this afternoon at 14:54 14:56 and 14:58. The boys require some oxygen and are on CPAP in NICU, while their little sister is breathing on her own and in NICU just to keep them company until they're all ready to move to Special Care.
    Our hearts are so full right now - words cannot convey our gratitude to Dr Nikos and his team
    CONGRATULATIONS !! Bless the Dr who safely delivered your babies !! You must be so happy! Good to see they are all together and the little girl battling away on her own ! wonderful news ! Love the middle names too ! So Greek !!! Such a relief for you and that huge weight now a beautiful trio of blessed babies. Dr Nikos would be proud !!


    I saw my obstetrician today and in case you want to see him too if you are in Brisbane, his name is Dr Alex Alexander, his practice is opposite the Mater Mothers' Hospital. He delivered my son perfectly and left me with a small scar that never got infected and is barely visable. He was surprised that its been 15 months since I've seen him! He wasn't impressed with my low progesterone, which is around 30, so hes made me take 2 extra Utrogestan a day at around 2-3pm. Luckily I have a big stash of Utrogestan, plus my friends have been donating their left overs as well. I've had loads of spotting so he said that I need more progesterone. Yes sir ! I'll do what it takes, so I'm on 6x 200mg a day.

    I saw my little baby which looked much bigger today than last week ! Seeing "her" (i can dream) flickering heartbeat was so amazing, i didn't even ask how fast it was I was so happy to see it, I'm ever so scared of losing this baby. Its my last shot at giving my son a genetic sibling. There's no more frosties left and I'm not sure my egg donor will be available for more transfers. So fingers crossed all goes to plan. I see him again @ 10 weeks, got my referral for my 12 weeks scan and bloods and see how I go...

    Next appointment I leave my son in day care since he nearly ripped apart the whole clinic. Hes been very naughty lately, terrible 2's have come in early. I've been watching supernanny to get some techniques up my sleeve since hes been rather bratty at feeding times. Sigh. I'm ever so emotional and tired, some days its not as easy as I thought. Where is my angel child, instead I have this little tantrum throwing brat with attitude! Wish me luck. I think I just need to stop getting anxious and calm down...easier said than done....


  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

    AngelD  (07-03-2017),julz1974  (07-03-2017),kefbub  (07-03-2017),Peninsula Girl  (07-03-2017),Phia  (07-03-2017),Rhino  (18-03-2017)

  14. #608
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,724
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked
    5,538
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @AngelD congratulations!!! Im so glad they are out and doing well xox Guess where i was when i heard your news? In dr nikos' office sitting across from him. He said im waiting for the triplets, so we checked bubhub and read your news together. Pretty cool moment for me, and him and you! xox

  15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    AngelD  (07-03-2017),Charlie74  (07-03-2017),Juventina  (09-03-2017),Peninsula Girl  (07-03-2017),Phia  (07-03-2017),Rhino  (18-03-2017),stacey10  (07-03-2017)

  16. #609
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked
    298
    Reviews
    0

    Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

    Thanks @Yasna & @gorgeousgeorge - I hope Dr Nikos picked up on the middle names - we wanted to acknowledge those who helped us in Greece and it seemed only fitting to use these ones

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

    Juventina  (09-03-2017),Phia  (07-03-2017)

  18. #610
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,724
    Thanks
    3,302
    Thanked
    5,538
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    Thanks @Yasna & @gorgeousgeorge - I hope Dr Nikos picked up on the middle names - we wanted to acknowledge those who helped us in Greece and it seemed only fitting to use these ones
    I'll tell him tomorrow if he didnt already notice xox

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    AngelD  (07-03-2017),Phia  (07-03-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Egg Donation in Greece #4
    By lissimmo in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 675
    Last Post: 13-10-2016, 15:10
  2. Egg Donation in Greece #3
    By CherryCP in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1000
    Last Post: 27-06-2016, 22:08
  3. Egg Donation in Greece #2
    By kcraig in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 1044
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 10:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Swim AustraliaSwim Australia are the leading learn-to-swim experts, and national swim school authority. With over 600 Registered Swim ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT