Closed Thread
Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lissimmo we got it for just under €300 for 3 nights for two including breakfast..... We booked through booking . com

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo that sounds a bit steep - our whole accommodation cost (20 odd nights various locations) cost around $4k in peak season - July/August - we did our booking through Flightcentre

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be because of short notice, I went to booking .com and punched in some dates for next month and it came up $3000 because there was only one room left, it's popular for good reason, try the plaka hotel, if not there seemed to be plenty of others available

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo i stayed at the "adams hotel" in the plaka. Its small, not fancy rooms or room service or anything. But there was a comfy bed, good hot shower, tv, nice balcony and awesome location. Breaksfast was simple compared to other buffets but it was fresh food just not much choice. It was about 100aud per night.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Accomm

Thanks lovely ladies,
    Im more leaning now towards Air bnb reason being they normally have tv in english lol and a local normally comes by and can show me around as Im on my own.
    Anyone know of some good air bnb's
    Lisa

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (21-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies tomorrow I find out how many of the 10 embryos made it to day 5. I'm praying for 6.
    Hope to do transfer sometime next week.
    Will get my lining checked tomorrow also, fingers crossed it's thicker, currently taking 4 progynova daily might have to up it to 5. I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired or the progynova but I am so *****y, lol. My husband is really not loving me at the moment, hahahaha

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrsl73 For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (22-02-2017),kefbub  (22-02-2017),Rhino  (22-02-2017),Yasna  (22-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrsl73 View Post
    Well ladies tomorrow I find out how many of the 10 embryos made it to day 5. I'm praying for 6.
    Will get my lining checked tomorrow also, fingers crossed it's thicker, currently taking 4 progynova daily might have to up it to 5. I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired or the progynova but I am so *****y, lol. My husband is really not loving me at the moment, hahahaha
    Good luck!!
    And fingers crossed that as many embies as possible grow and grow and are perfect for you . Are you island hopping or staying in the city while u wait?
    So very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mrsl73
    Best wishes for your results tomorrow. Fingers crossed for 6+
    Hope your also enjoying your time in Athens. How's the weather?, I'm arriving there in 4 days xx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

Mrsl73  (22-02-2017),Phia  (22-02-2017),Yasna  (22-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @mrs73 @lissimmo there is a guy on Airbnb who has a few apartments close to the plaka but in the otherwise by the flea markets, my two daughters have stayed at one if them and it was really good, can't remember his name but he has black hair and looks like he's in his 30's

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm taking 5 progynova a day, the more the merrier !! I''m sure I was on 6 last time, I cant remember !! I'm also very very cranky and still am, feel like I'm a pre menstrual mess, emotional, crabby and volatile!

Fingers crossed your lining is trilaminar and juicy !! Anything over 6 is workable, I flew out of Australia on 6.5 with my first child !! Good luck to you. How exciting for you !! Tell your husband to massage your feet, put him to work..haha

As for me, I get 3rd and final blood test results this afternoon. Hoping numbers are rising!

Good luck to @lissimmo in finding accommodation. I just took someone here's advice and I'm so glad, since I loved St George Lycabettus. Wasn't cheap @ 120euro a night, but I wasn't being cheap when it came to this trip, I enjoyed myself this time. I loved lying in bed with my curtains open looking at the Acropolis and watching TV. I didn't want to stay in AirBnB, I love buffet breakfasts.

Good luck to everyone going !!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (24-02-2017)