Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou so much right now I'm hoping to get off first base & get 2 consecutive periods. My last pre ivf appt in oz I got the news I am pre menopausal which was quite a shock. I wonder if it's common for this not to happen? I didn't ask the question when I spoke to dr k..
    cheers x

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (15-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

Wow that's fantastic .. AngelD congratulations !! I will be happy with any number not sure about 3 though thank you for sharing
    Last edited by kefbub; 15-02-2017 at 20:32.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

AngelD (16-02-2017),gorgeousgeorge (15-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was at work today and the phone rang, it was my Dr with my beta results, they usually don't give out results over the phone and she rang me because she knew how much I wanted this baby...

YES IM PREGNANT IT'S OFFICAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numbers:

HCG ----> 285
    Prog-----> 31

I rang Dr Nikos and he was so happy for me, as was Kostas when I emailed him too !! Dr Nikos said twins, but he prays for one! hahah We will see in the coming weeks...

OMG !!!

I know i've been pee testing, well, I did one last frer this morning and the left line was darker than the right..I can't post it for some reason, wont let me ! But when I heard the news today from my Doctor I started crying, hung up rang my mother !! Mums like I knew you were pregnant. When I arrived from Athens in my dining room wrapped in pink and blue bows was a beautiful vintage rocking crib, its so adorable!! Shes psychic I swear...

So yeah another Embryoland success story, I thank Dr Nikos Kanakas and his wonderful team of Microbiologists, Nurses and Receptionists who do a great job and work together to create a life for those of us who think that its all over. Its never over, I never wanted to give up. I just hope I carry to term and deliver a healthy baby !! One, two, three of four? I will love them all !!! But really, God if you're listening, give me a baby girl..

WOHOOOOOOO!!!! I'm one happy mama ~!!!! !!

Good luck to all the new women joining the forum and yes, GO BACK AND READ IT ALL, I did !! Thats why I went to Embryoland...because I read every single page of this thread. It will answer all your questions and you realise that the best destination to have a baby in Greece is Athens and Embryoland.

I LOVE DR NIKOS KANAKAS...I told him that on the phone too !! hahah

Heres hoping I have no spotting or bleeding, I did last time at 5/6 weeks and panicked a bit...I will go for scan at 7 weeks...My obstetrician will freak out when I finally go to see him, I've forgotten when I'm supposed to see him? I'm too excited and have baby brain....OPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS =======> you will be successful, just go with a mindset of what will be will be......

I'll be back...to be continued.....

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

Amandamoo (15-02-2017),bindyboop (16-02-2017),gorgeousgeorge (15-02-2017),julz1974 (15-02-2017),Juventina (16-02-2017),kefbub (15-02-2017),Peninsula Girl (15-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017),Rhino (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kefbub View Post
    Thankyou so much right now I'm hoping to get off first base & get 2 consecutive periods. My last pre ivf appt in oz I got the news I am pre menopausal which was quite a shock. I wonder if it's common for this not to happen? I didn't ask the question when I spoke to dr k..
    cheers x
    Hi again @kefbub, did you tell dr.n about your cycles/premenopause? Because he would put you on a different protocol, im pretty sure. If you dont get regular periods he would do hormone replacement or get you to take tablets which can bring on a bleed. Dont worry, even if you were totally menopausal and dont get periods u can still do DE. Im just worried you might be waiting a long time, when u didnt need to. But if youve told dr.n all this, then just follow his advice. He knows what he's doing xox. P.S. If its not rude to ask and no hard feelings if youd rather not say, how old are you? Im 36 and it seems my eggs have been no good since i was 30. So i totally get the "big shock thing". We talk about all aspects of our journey on here and other life stuff, not just donor ivf so please feel free to vent, cry, complain, waffle on about whatever. Im pretty sure most of us have all experienced all the crazy stuff that comes with infertility xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 15-02-2017 at 20:44.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

julz1974 (15-02-2017),kefbub (15-02-2017),Rhino (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I told Dr k & I started the pill today to bring on a period, Im hoping it works .i am 44 nearly 45. I feel lucky at least I found out now & didn't have to continue with endless ivf treatments. I'm happy it was decided ED was my only option & I'm going for it

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (15-02-2017),julz1974 (15-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017),Rhino (16-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kefbub oh thats cool then, dont worry, the pill will work :-) you'll have a 'breakthrough bleed' a few days after you stop the pill for sure. Lots of us have done that :-) the bleed isnt a 'true' period so it may be shorter and lighter than previous 'proper' periods, so dont let that worry you. (Hey, other ladies correct me if im wrong coz id hate to give incorrect info, please) So yep, seems like you're on top of everything. Im glad that you are ok with de and yes, sometimes its nice to only have 1 option because you dont have to wonder about what to do. (And save yourself thousands, more like tens of thousands of dollars) Good for you mate xox

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

julz1974 (15-02-2017),kefbub (15-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

Thank you so much this is my first time chatting with other women experiencing the same kind of issues. After miscarriages & ivf treatments it's a relief to have this support. Well I'm going to start reading these threads! Cheers & thanks again xx

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kefbub For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (15-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasna View Post
    I was at work today and the phone rang, it was my Dr with my beta results, they usually don't give out results over the phone and she rang me because she knew how much I wanted this baby...

YES IM PREGNANT IT'S OFFICAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numbers:

HCG ----> 285
    Prog-----> 31

I rang Dr Nikos and he was so happy for me, as was Kostas when I emailed him too !! Dr Nikos said twins, but he prays for one! hahah We will see in the coming weeks...

OMG !!!

I know i've been pee testing, well, I did one last frer this morning and the left line was darker than the right..I can't post it for some reason, wont let me ! But when I heard the news today from my Doctor I started crying, hung up rang my mother !! Mums like I knew you were pregnant. When I arrived from Athens in my dining room wrapped in pink and blue bows was a beautiful vintage rocking crib, its so adorable!! Shes psychic I swear...

So yeah another Embryoland success story, I thank Dr Nikos Kanakas and his wonderful team of Microbiologists, Nurses and Receptionists who do a great job and work together to create a life for those of us who think that its all over. Its never over, I never wanted to give up. I just hope I carry to term and deliver a healthy baby !! One, two, three of four? I will love them all !!! But really, God if you're listening, give me a baby girl..

WOHOOOOOOO!!!! I'm one happy mama ~!!!! !!

Good luck to all the new women joining the forum and yes, GO BACK AND READ IT ALL, I did !! Thats why I went to Embryoland...because I read every single page of this thread. It will answer all your questions and you realise that the best destination to have a baby in Greece is Athens and Embryoland.

I LOVE DR NIKOS KANAKAS...I told him that on the phone too !! hahah

Heres hoping I have no spotting or bleeding, I did last time at 5/6 weeks and panicked a bit...I will go for scan at 7 weeks...My obstetrician will freak out when I finally go to see him, I've forgotten when I'm supposed to see him? I'm too excited and have baby brain....OPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

GOOD LUCK GIRLS =======> you will be successful, just go with a mindset of what will be will be......

I'll be back...to be continued.....
    Lol xox you seem to have recovered from your valentine's woes ;-) congrats on the confirmation too. Thats a relief too. I appreciated what you said in your previous post. Sometimes i focus so much on the missing baby in my life that i forget about the actual people in my life like dh, and dont appreciate that i have been lucky in life in other ways.
    And, it shocked me when u said, "who would want me?" Lots of people, i reckon. I think you're cool, lol. And as a fellow teacher, you must have a big heart. You know, i think in this day and age, most blokes our ages, would expect women to have children and realise by the time people are 35+ they have baggage (babies) and i think these days, its common and not such a big deal or social stigna thing to have partners with kids from previous partners (previous sperm donors, ok, maybe a little less common). And who else would want you and your ready made family? Blokes like us ladies, who just desperately want to be parents, to have a family and want lots more people in their lives to love even if it happens in a non conventional way. I mean, who wants to just have sex with their husband and have a baby 9 months later. Thats a bloody boring story, if you ask me. If my students wrote me that as a story, id hand it back and say its cliche and not very creative at all xox

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

kefbub (16-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017),Rhino (16-02-2017),Yasna (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome aboard @kefbub. If your anything like me I sat for about 4 hours ( until my eyes burned ) reading about everyones amazing journeys. There is so much info on here. And reading everyone's posts makes our own personal journey even more exciting. There is so much hope and joy to read about.

I am also quite new to this thread, and I'm travelling to Athens to see Dr. Nikos in 10 days.
    I can't sleep most nights as I'm so excited about going!!

Happy reading xx

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (15-02-2017),kefbub (15-02-2017),Phia (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @Yasna....I'm flipping out .....that is super awesome news.

No wonder you can't sleep, Your too excited, and I don't blame you....OMG!!! xx

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge (15-02-2017),Rhino (16-02-2017),Yasna (15-02-2017)