ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gorgeous babies Cherry !! You must be one happy woman~!~!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello CherryCP,

I would definitely appreciate hearing about your " Recipe for Success ".
    I am 42, from Melbourne, and I'll be heading over to Embryoland in Greece in 4 weeks from today.

Congratulations on your beautiful twin boys xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

Phia  (28-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its on !!! Lining check on Friday showed 7mm~!..Dr Nikos has given me the go ahead and I'm flying on Monday for transfer next week !!! OH MY GOOOOODNESSS !! im so excited !! Embryoland here I come, again !!!

I'm very emotional and stressed, probably taking too much estrogen !! I've been using patches, sandrena gel and 5 progynova a day! (started with 2 a day on day two and went up from there) I had oestrogen overload the other day and felt very nauseous. I ripped off the two patches on my butt and I felt better. I'm following a bit of "Wazzas" protocol, but I didnt pay to see him this time, he sent me his protocol for FET, free of charge, how kind of him. I asked for my old protocol that I used last time, I never got it, just a generic one. So I'm just following what I did last time from memory. The sandrena and patches is what I did last time. Dr Kanakas only prescribes progynova, so I'm just trying my best to get a decent lining. Last time it was 6.5mm..wohooo such a vast improvement hahah NOT ! I'm just hoping it holds on and stays juicy for my transfer next week...

So if anyone is in Athens and wants to meet up message me !!

Wish me luck !!

Good luck to anyone else traveling to Athens !!

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

julz1974  (29-01-2017),Juventina  (29-01-2017),mummanow  (07-02-2017),Phia  (28-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Yasna!! How exciting that you're going next week. Wishing you all the very best! Fingers and everything crossed for you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Peninsula Girl For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (28-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default My baby girl Giselle arrived

Hi everyone i would like to announce my baby arrived on australia Giselle she is adorable thank you Dr Niko and Embryoland team my dream come true and finally i am a mother... after many years of trying ps love changing nappies.
    Last edited by Chanel78; 30-01-2017 at 07:20.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chanel78 For This Useful Post:

AnnaMM  (29-01-2017),Juventina  (29-01-2017),mummanow  (07-02-2017),Peninsula Girl  (29-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    Hi everyone i would like to announce my baby arrived on australia day Giselle she is adorable thank you Dr Niko and Embryoland team my dream come true and finally i am a mother... after many years of trying ps love changing nabbies.
    Beyond thrilled for you!!!!! And gorgeous name. She's certainly been waiting to swan into your life for a long time, but she is here now where she's supposed to be xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chanel78 wow, that's wonderful and so exciting! Those little nappies are so cute aren't they? Giselle is an adorable name. Congratulations!

I'm heading over in May/June and I am trying to callibrate my expectations.

May I ask how many attempts (transfers) you had with Dr N? Did you PGS? Did you try any intrallipids or immune therapy? Many thanks
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG...How exciting Yasna. Wishing you the very best of luck!!
    Safe travels and looking forward to hearing some fantastic news in a few weeks.

I'm seeing Dr Nikos in 4 weeks, he has also ONLY prescribed Progynova to me which I'll need to start in about 2 weeks..
    Dr. Nikos hasn't asked me to have any Scans or Blood Tests prior to my travel to check the thickness of my lining?? Is this something I'll need to do?

You mentioned that you started with 2 x Progynova per day, Did Dr Nikos increase your Progynova, or did you increase it yourself??

I'm going to try your protocol, with the Estrogen and Sandrena Gel, as I want to give our 1st DE transfer the very best shot.

Julz

13. The Following User Says Thank You to julz1974 For This Useful Post:

Yasna  (29-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julz1974 View Post
    OMG...How exciting Yasna. Wishing you the very best of luck!!
    Safe travels and looking forward to hearing some fantastic news in a few weeks.

I'm seeing Dr Nikos in 4 weeks, he has also ONLY prescribed Progynova to me which I'll need to start in about 2 weeks..
    Dr. Nikos hasn't asked me to have any Scans or Blood Tests prior to my travel to check the thickness of my lining?? Is this something I'll need to do?

You mentioned that you started with 2 x Progynova per day, Did Dr Nikos increase your Progynova, or did you increase it yourself??

I'm going to try your protocol, with the Estrogen and Sandrena Gel, as I want to give our 1st DE transfer the very best shot.

Julz
    Hey there Julez, good luck with your transfer! I'm sure you will be fine !! Dr Nikos has golden hands! He will put your baby in the right spot !!

I was prescribed by Dr Nikos Progynova only, but I'm following Dr Warren De Ambrosis' protocol also(Queensland Fertility Clinic Australia). My friend who went to see Dr Nikos was only on Progynova and nothing else and she is now 14 weeks pregnant, it was her 18th or so attempt at IVF, she also did donor egg in Argentina and got BFN. She also had no bloods and no scan prior to seeing Dr Nikos. I was told by Dr Nikos to get scan day 12, I got one on day 11 since it was Saturday on day 12. He did not request bloods? Not sure why? But I did it anyway, since I wanted to see how my Iron levels etc were.

There is no point getting a scan earlier since you need to be on the pills to see the lining grow. If by day 11/12 your lining is low, say 5mm, then you increase estrogen to thicken lining. Dr Warren usually over medicates just to be sure, I really dont think that having EXTRA estrogen will improve lining if your lining is only small anyway. ??? Some women have smaller uterus and small lining. So no amount of drugs will inrcrease it.

My suggestion is to follow Dr Nikos' advice, he does a very minimum protocol, but from three people I have sent to him that I know personally, none of them were on high doses like me, they were all on small amounts of progynova and thats it. I'm just doing what Dr Warren suggested just to be sure, I'm taking clexane to prevent blood clots and to help with blood flow. My other friends never took any clexane. So you must be careful and not over medicate yourself, you can get sick and feel like crap, as I do right now. I'm quite nauseous and cranky. I don't remember feeling this sick before, my doctor here said my estrogen levels were high enough. So I've stopped the sandrena gel but am still slapping on a patch every 2 days... I did this same protocol last time, so I'm doing it again. Last time I stopped the patches and gel since my lining didnt get above 6.5mm. Dr Warren was hesitant about saying yes go to Greece. I went anyway under Dr Nikos' advice and I was lucky !!!!! So listen to him ! Get scan done and go from there...If you want to call me and chat PM me your number and I'll call you tomorrow if you want before I fly !! Just trust in Dr Kanakas, hes my hero.

Good luck !!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

julz1974  (30-01-2017),Juventina  (30-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chanel78 View Post
    Hi everyone i would like to announce my baby arrived on australia day Giselle she is adorable thank you Dr Niko and Embryoland team my dream come true and finally i am a mother... after many years of trying ps love changing nabbies.
    Im so wrapped up in my own journey i forgot to congratulate you!!! Giselle is a lovely name, you muat be over the moon!!!
    Enjoy motherhood its a beautiful thing.