ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 24 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Gen72 that's so full on! Wow! Glad you're almost home. What an incredibly complex journey to get here. You deserve a holiday together to start to enjoy the rest of your lives as a family ❤️️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, can anyone that's been to Embryoland recently tell me how much approx the cycle cost (excluding flights & Accom)?? Preferably with ICSI included.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie74 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    7000 euros with your cycle and meds for the donor and yourself is basically what I've been quoted

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    7000 euros with your cycle and meds for the donor and yourself is basically what I've been quoted
    Thanks Phia!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

Poas positive.

And I have been soooo depressed this time I really gave up.

But BFP!!!

Happy Xmas mumma
    Last edited by Power child; 13-12-2016 at 09:27. Reason: Yay

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Power child For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (14-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Power child View Post
    Poas positive.

And I have been soooo depressed this time I really gave up.

But BFP!!!

Happy Xmas mumma
    @Power child thats fantastic news!!! Congratulations, what an awesome early Christmas present xox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Power child  (13-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much going on here !!

@Gen72 your story had me on the edge of my seat, you have been through so much, but I can hear the strength in your words, you are a true fighter! You keep saying Charlotte, are you talking about Dr Charlotte Mooring? Shes lovely, Wazzas protege? You were lucky to be in good care, you must have felt such anxiety, such worry. I'm glad he will be home soon and congratulations on the birth of your son !! It will only get better, I hope you enjoy every moment with your new son and love and laughter fills his life.

@AnnaMM Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl Lily, what a precious name, its so feminine and graceful. I hope she brings you joy and your heart stays filled with love. You are so lucky to have a living doll !! I see baby girl clothes and melt, you will have the best time dressing her up !! Enjoy !!
    @Power child Sounds like you are also doing the happy dance !!!! Congratulations to you and keep us updated !! These poas moments are cherished, i still have my sticks from when I got pregnant. I was addicted...then its the digital ones, omg I love those...enjoy this exciting time, it goes so slow, but its so rewarding...

Me i'm just waiting waiting...hoping the new year brings me joy !!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yasna For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (16-12-2016),AnnaMM  (16-12-2016),Charlie74  (16-12-2016),Gen72  (16-12-2016),Phia  (16-12-2016),Power child  (16-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies has anyone done a tandem OE/DE cycle with Dr N before??

He has advised me that yes we can definitely do it- which is great news, & I've emailed him some questions about how it would all work. I'm trying to imagine just how it would all be co-ordinated I suppose...

I'm also just a teeny bit nervous at the idea of having an EPU in another country... I know Dr N & the clinic have a great reputation but it still makes me a bit nervous
    And am wondering whether or not a general anaesthetic is given at Embryoland for EPU's?? I usually have lots of follicles & can't really handle the idea of being half awake like some clinics here do their EPU! I've always been fast asleep for mine...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Charlie74 hi there, i saw your post but didnt reply just coz i dont actually know. I think they just do twilight sedation at embryoland just becuase when i was there the donors were also in the waiting room at the clinic and the clinic is small, so not like a hospital more just like a clinic/drs surgery so thats what makes me think that. In a way, that might be a good thing because if you did actual surgery in a foriegn country and something went wrong, like getting ohss and being in hispital for weeks, you wouldnt be covered by travel insurance so it could cost a lot of money for any complications, iykwim? Im sorry i wish i did have more specific knowledge so i could help. I do know you'll feel better after you speak to dr.n. Im talking to him tomorrow. Cant wait to hear him say, 'dont worry'. I always feel calmer for a bit after i talk to him :-)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (17-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Charlie74 hi there, i saw your post but didnt reply just coz i dont actually know. I think they just do twilight sedation at embryoland just becuase when i was there the donors were also in the waiting room at the clinic and the clinic is small, so not like a hospital more just like a clinic/drs surgery so thats what makes me think that. In a way, that might be a good thing because if you did actual surgery in a foriegn country and something went wrong, like getting ohss and being in hispital for weeks, you wouldnt be covered by travel insurance so it could cost a lot of money for any complications, iykwim? Im sorry i wish i did have more specific knowledge so i could help. I do know you'll feel better after you speak to dr.n. Im talking to him tomorrow. Cant wait to hear him say, 'dont worry'. I always feel calmer for a bit after i talk to him :-)
    Thanks hon! Dr N got back to me and said its a 'light anaesthetic'... Yikes.. And ur absolutely right, in some ways that's probably a good thing. It just fills me with dread thinking about being even half awake!! EEEEK.. he did say that he would do it which makes me feel better mind you.

Was wondering about recommendations for accommodation. I had a look at that hotel the President, but just incase that doesn't work out any other suggestions to look at would be great. Am trying to figure out rough costs atm!