Closed Thread
Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

Last edited by AngelD; 05-12-2016 at 20:24.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by AngelD; 05-12-2016 at 20:23.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by AngelD; 05-12-2016 at 20:23. Reason: Multiple post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ladies, I am so super excited from all of your positive stories. Just super fabulous vibes on this thread! Dr N Skyped last night - he's very proactive and positive. I am super impressed by his level of contact.

DH had started his blood tests, so feeling like a step in the right direction.

I just re-read my message and there are three "supers" in it.... time to sign off and say, thank you, please keep sharing!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

AngelD (05-12-2016),Yasna (15-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    Hi @Charlie74 I'm of Scots/celtic descent as well. Dr N found us a donor that matched my fair skin and eye colour . We won't know how it worked out for a couple of months yet . Bear in mind, if you were going for a donor here in Australia you wouldn't necessarily find a matching donor.
    Thanks hon.. That good to know.. I guess if as someone mentioned in the previous post they're also using polish donors then the fair blue eyed thing is easily sorted!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie74 For This Useful Post:

AngelD (06-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    I'm in Thessaloniki and tomorrow is the transfer. I forgot how progynova makes me cry. Haha. I can't handle the sights of people looking through bins to find food. God so sad. I am openly crying in the streets and forgot my sunnies
    Aw well they don't know me and I always bring extra for the beggars (and the animals) We're so lucky.

Anyway. I will keep you updated and hopefully get you excited for your upcoming trips.

Lots of baby dust and hugs to you all xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Power child View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I'm in Thessaloniki and tomorrow is the transfer. I forgot how progynova makes me cry. Haha. I can't handle the sights of people looking through bins to find food. God so sad. I am openly crying in the streets and forgot my sunnies
    Aw well they don't know me and I always bring extra for the beggars (and the animals) We're so lucky.

Anyway. I will keep you updated and hopefully get you excited for your upcoming trips.

Lots of baby dust and hugs to you all xo
    Wow, FX for transfer! How are you finding it over there? It's freezing yeah? My folks just flew out from Thessaloniki to head back to see us in Oz.

I've never really noticed the beggars or homeless there. We have a huuuuge problem
    In Melb. Good on you for giving - just avoid the Gypsies. Horrible economic situation - taxes and levies go up, pensions are going down....

So, the big day is tomorrow! Very exciting! Are you happy with your journey so far?

Is PGD part of your journey (sorry if Ive asked this before).

Bestest wishes for your transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow @Power child!

And hope everyone else is going well

I just had my first phone consult with Dr M for immune issues, I'm keen to get his advice along with Dr NL's in the lead up to our Greece trip in April. Dr M told me to look into the labs at the Greek clinics and to also find out how they try to improve the quality of the donor's eggs.

Has anyone else also had this advice? We're planning to go with Genesis so I'm going to email to try to get more info from them (only info has been from Dr NL's nurses so far), but also keen to hear about Embryoland's lab and what they do re quality?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi and thank you @Phia. And @Peninsula Girl

Phia i don't know what PGD is so....no? Ha. What does it stand for?

I had a difficult transfer today but they're both in there now snuggling in. Can relax until test day now.
    The weather is just like our Autumn really.
    Have discovered they leave bags of food hanging from trees near the big bins so I left food. no more crying in public. Sheesh

Thanks
    Reviews
    @powerchild Congratulations you're PUPO! Albeit a difficult transfer - was it uncomfortable? Or difficult to for them to view your uterus?

PGD is when they test embryos either at day 3 or 5 to check for chromosomal abnormalities. They extract some cells to do that.

HA is sperm selection- they select best sperm under a microscope.

That's just terrible about the poverty! Glad u left a bag. .

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

Power child (07-12-2016)