Closed Thread
Page 10 of 100 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat good luck with your tests today! Keep us posted when you can and have a gyro for me!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AngelD For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-10-2016),Phia  (30-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Egg Donation in Greece #5

@francesthecat wishing you all the best while you're there - I love the Hondos Centre for skin care shopping and looking at make up. Love the food there so much especially the spicy feta dip!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Oops

Sorry girls the comment "not much support" was meant for another thread. I've lurked these Greece ones they're great! (How do I delete?)
    So thanks for your warm welcomes I am heading to Greece in early December. About to take down reg shot and start on progynova
    I'm with "new life" Thessaloniki. They're lovely people
    😁

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Power child For This Useful Post:

AngelD  (29-10-2016),CinnamonToast  (04-11-2016),francesthecat  (30-10-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (29-10-2016),Rhino  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Power child View Post
    Sorry girls the comment "not much support" was meant for another thread. I've lurked these Greece ones they're great! (How do I delete?)
    So thanks for your warm welcomes I am heading to Greece in early December. About to take down reg shot and start on progynova
    I'm with "new life" Thessaloniki. They're lovely people
    ������
    @Powerchild, Welcome, great to read someone post from another clinic in Greece. I'm also single, are you going on your own? I went on my own in July of this year to Iakentro.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lissimmo For This Useful Post:

Power child  (29-10-2016),Rhino  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @francesthecat wow! That came up quickly, i didnt realise you were already there! I hope everything goes well for your scan and blood test today xox @Power child hi again, its nice in a way when you start your first meds coz it feels like you are actually doing something to start the countdown. My friend CherryPC went to thessaloniki and came back preggerd with twins. She's probably due soon i think. Hope you also return utd :-)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

CherryCP  (26-11-2016),francesthecat  (30-10-2016),Phia  (30-10-2016),Rhino  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lissimmo Hi
    I have gone alone both times. I had such a great time meeting people and having adventures. I love Greece and it's people and I really hope to have a permanent connection to the place through my child. X

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Power child For This Useful Post:

Phia  (30-10-2016),Rhino  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Power child hi:-) ive just had an unsuccessful cycle in greece too, and im sorry you havent got your thb yet either. Im hoping to go back for a second go early as possible next year. And yes, it does seem to work for so many ladies. It can start to seem pretty scary when evrn donor ivf hasnt worked. I know @Positano1 was third time lucky and i know a few ladies that have been 2 or 3 times. I go to embryoland. What clinic do you go to and how soon are you heading back over? The thread is a bit quiet atm i think mostly because nobody is cycling this month.
    Hi gorgeous G. I am so sorry for your disappointment. It's quite shocking. It floored me. First didn't implant and second miscarried.
    I am in debt for my attempts, which doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    It is so worth it. Im happy to hear you're going again next year and
    hope you are getting excited about it. (Like it's the first time) Meanwhile creating even better health mentally and physically for yourself to welcome your baby. I hope you enjoyed your cheese and champers and more treats for yourself that you will one day not be able to have when heavily preggars haha xo

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Power child For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (30-10-2016),Rhino  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    HI everyone,
    Sorry I am not online much at the moment...

Welcome to all the newbies!

I've had my scan now and updated BT. BT showed lower numbers and the OBGYN doing the scan was amazing - she explained that I likely lost one of my twins - explaining the fresh blood etc. Given the food poisoning etc I'm just so grateful I didn't lose both!! I also have a fibroid that's growing a lot quicker than the baby so that made the scan very difficult. But with a long scan an much probing I we found one beautiful little bub with a heartbeat of 149! i was in tears poor DH didn't quite know what to do... He was trying to console me but so fixated on the screen watching our beautiful grey and white 'blob' So we're now praying all goes well for the next 5 weeks and we make 12 weeks without any more hitches!!! Can't believe I"ve had another major migraine (I had this unrealistic expectation that while I was pregnant I wouldn't get anymore) OH well....

Good luck everyone at whatever stage you're at! It is worth it - this was our last chance and it's worked! 47 yo and pregnant yikes! But extremely happy!!!

to all!
    Congratulations Rhino! Your story gives me hope that I'll be 47 and pregnant too next year.
    I'm very much hoping that I'll be able to access my superannuation, and if so, we'll be heading to Cape Town for a donor egg. I'll be 47 in March, and was beginning to think that I was too old to be trying for another baby, but your story gives me hope.
    I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy, and a beautiful baby in your arms next year.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (30-10-2016),Phia  (30-10-2016),Rhino  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat, good luck in Athens, sending you all the best wishes for this cycle. I remember reading that you've tried 3 clinics over there, how are you finding your experience this time? I've also bee reading through the the high NKC cell thread and saw you're also with Dr NL - have you found him helpful throughout your donor cycles? I'm currently planning on going to Genesis with him...though I've just got a whole lot of immune results and am wondering whether I also need Dr M, I'd love to hear that Dr NL is enough on his own!!
    @lilshansy, are you still over there too? I hope you're going okay on your first cycle and Genesis has been good to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    @francesthecat wishing you all the best while you're there - I love the Hondos Centre for skin care shopping and looking at make up. Love the food there so much especially the spicy feta dip!
    Thank you Phia for your kind wishes

I've already been again lol

plus there is lots of off season bargains to buy

19. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (31-10-2016)