+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 74 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Some of you might remember me from the October TTC group. I was lucky enough to get a positive test on our first month of TTC our second child, but sadly I miscarried on my birthday at 4 weeks 5 days. I have not been tracking since I may not even ovulate this cycle. I am still going to test on the 29th, and then every week from then or until I get AF and things go back to normal. Was going to sit this month out on the forum, but then changed my mind. It's not impossible for us to get pregnant this month, so why not join in and just see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed for us all, and hoping that I get that little pink line to help me put my worst birthday ever behind me.
    Last edited by Skbattese; 24-11-2016 at 08:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am I grasping at straws or do u think this sore throat/ head cold that I have may be an early sign? I am 6dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Skbattese View Post
    Hi ladies! Some of you might remember me from the October TTC group. I was lucky enough to get a positive test on our first month of TTC our second child, but sadly I miscarried on my birthday at 4 weeks 5 days. Our doctor told us that because it was so early we could try whenever we felt we were ready, so we have been BD without protection but have not been tracking since I may not even ovulate this cycle. I am still going to test on the 29th, and then every week from then or until I get AF and things go back to normal. Was going to sit this month out on the forum, but then changed my mind. It's not impossible for us to get pregnant this month, so why not join in and just see what happens. Keeping my fingers crossed for us all, and hoping that I get that little pink line to help me put my worst birthday ever behind me.
    Sorry to hear of your loss skbattese! I am also due to test on the 29th. Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just so I feel a little less alone, does anyone ever have worries that they might be infertile and that ttc without intervention might be wasting precious time? I have absolutely no obvious reasons to suspect a problem, except that after several months we still have no bfp (which, of course, is normal). I'm so paranoid because I know several people who ended up with unexplained fertility/blocked tubes/poor morphology sperm, etc... How anyone gets pregnant naturally baffles me! Did anyone ever feel so worried they might never concieve, and then ended up doing so? Ugh, ttc sucks!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ana14 For This Useful Post:

Sweetbabydreams (17-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ana14 View Post
    Just so I feel a little less alone, does anyone ever have worries that they might be infertile and that ttc without intervention might be wasting precious time? I have absolutely no obvious reasons to suspect a problem, except that after several months we still have no bfp (which, of course, is normal). I'm so paranoid because I know several people who ended up with unexplained fertility/blocked tubes/poor morphology sperm, etc... How anyone gets pregnant naturally baffles me! Did anyone ever feel so worried they might never concieve, and then ended up doing so? Ugh, ttc sucks!!
    Yes all the time and I have only be trying for a few months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    Yes all the time and I have only be trying for a few months
    Yes, me too. Especially due to mine and DP's ages. But I tested this morning (way way early at 10dpo, but as usual I can't help myself) and I got this:IMG_1479323097.804786.jpg
    I don't know if I'm imagining things but I can see a really really really faint line. Can anyone else see it??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised the upload quality is awful... There's no way I can even see it on here, but when I look at it on my camera it comes up better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Let me try again seeing as the app doesn't let you preview before posting (unless I'm missing that somewhere?)IMG_1479323418.262059.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brunettechick View Post
    Two more friends announced pregnancies this week. I am over the moon for them, but just makes it so real that it isn't happening for us. I am so grateful to have our daughter, I just never imagined her to be an only child... Sorry just hormonal I guess. Hope everyone else is doing okay xxx
    That's was exactly me!! On Sunday I hit breaking point because I was surrounded by all these baby bellies! Then on Monday I got my BFP. You will get your turn, I promise! So hard waiting though. Wish you all the best and hope you get your BFP soon! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetbabydreams View Post
    Let me try again seeing as the app doesn't let you preview before posting (unless I'm missing that somewhere?)Attachment 86371
    I kinda see a shadow line, but can't be so sure. Maybe try tomorrow with FMU and see if it's stronger? Fx!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Vegg For This Useful Post:

Sweetbabydreams (17-11-2016)