+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can I please be put down for the 8th
    This is our first cycle on injections and today is cd10 which was meant to tell me if they worked but fs said I might have already o'd as the lining is thick but no follie which is rare
    I hope not - would have liked to dtd a little more fx what we did was enough and fx this is our month, testing day will be our wedding anniversary
    Baby dust to everyone for this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, my body has decided that this month it's not going to follow the script, and go on an improv tangent.
    I was meant to O yesterday, but didn't get any + opk's over the weekend, and had no pain. Have had plenty of ewcm (more than usual) and tested again yesterday arvo, and although we (now!) have a line, it definitely was still a -. So, we dtd anyway. "I'm going to catch you little eggy....."

This morning I've had a bit of cramping, but still a good amount of ewcm. Will test again when I get home.

Very frustrating as my body is normally like clockwork. Hmph!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I'm bowing back out of November this bleeding is continuing and getting redder and heavier and now with very noticeable cramps so I would say it's extended beyond "ovulation spotting".

Going to the doctor Monday most likely to see what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    So I'm bowing back out of November this bleeding is continuing and getting redder and heavier and now with very noticeable cramps so I would say it's extended beyond "ovulation spotting".

Going to the doctor Monday most likely to see what's going on.
    Sorry to hear that @Ahalfdozen. Fingers crossed the dr can give you some answers as to what's going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm new to all this, this is month 1 #1 I am CD 13. Hopefully I my cycle continue from the pill (fingers crossed) which means I should O in the next few days,

I just wanted to know is it normal to be feeling flat, bit tired or even dizzy?

I joked with DH if this wasn't my first cycled I'd say I was already preggy.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeSarah For This Useful Post:

Johansson87  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ahalfdozen I am so sorry to hear this, thinking of you! Take care.

Hey @ZeSarah and welcome!! I am in my 3rd month and have had random symptoms at different times, I think I'm just so much more in tune with my body waiting for it to feel things fingers crossed for you that your feelings are right!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Johansson87 For This Useful Post:

ZeSarah  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ZeSarah - Welcome! When I first came off the pill back in Dec, I had a 36 day cycle and I'd pretty much convinced myself that I'd gotten pregnant. I have a condition called POTS, so I'm always fatigued and dizzy - though more so off the pill.

Sticky cm today, and last night still wasn't an overly convincing opk. Though it would appear my right ovary has won the o raffle this month (with a lot less pain)! Last few have been the leftie, and it's been incredibly painful. Fingers crossed this is a positive sign!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

ZeSarah  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_1476831326.511610.jpg I have had cramps for almost a week now and really watery cm for the last 2 days. So confused if I have ovulated or not lol just keep dtd every second day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

We are TTC baby #2. I came off the pill last month 19/9 after my AF finished on the 16/09. We had a casual approach to DTD last month as I don't know what my body is do after being on the pill for 7yrs. lol

I'm now CD38 and for the past 2weeks I've been bloated, cramps, extremely tired, having headaches & moody. I was also convinced I was pregnant, lol, took a HPT on Sunday 16/10 and got a BFN.

Not sure what my body is doing but it's so frustrating, it's like hurry up and get my AF already so I know what my body is doing & get back to normal again!! lol

Anyone else felt like this??

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ourlittlefamily For This Useful Post:

Johansson87  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ourlittlefamily View Post
    Hi All

We are TTC baby #2. I came off the pill last month 19/9 after my AF finished on the 16/09. We had a casual approach to DTD last month as I don't know what my body is do after being on the pill for 7yrs. lol

I'm now CD38 and for the past 2weeks I've been bloated, cramps, extremely tired, having headaches & moody. I was also convinced I was pregnant, lol, took a HPT on Sunday 16/10 and got a BFN.

Not sure what my body is doing but it's so frustrating, it's like hurry up and get my AF already so I know what my body is doing & get back to normal again!! lol

Anyone else felt like this??
    Hi!
    Yes, yes & yes!
    I came off the Implanon 1/9 during af (28/8 - 3/9) after almost 2 years & really irregular cycles. We figured we'd NTNP & go with the flow.
    Convinced myself I was utd after 3 weeks so took a test & of course BFN. I still have no idea what's happening.
    Good luck & FX for you

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

ourlittlefamily  (19-10-2016)