ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 74 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yup its a permissions thing alright, I can't even reply to your PM. I guess I'll wait for a bit then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default November TTC chat

Shymmie I think you need to make 5 posts before you can send a pm. I'm having the same issue

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is currently 3days late and I keep getting bfns I am always 27 day cycle. So frustrating as two weeks ago I had an ultrasound saying I have a lot of folicles on my right ovary my dr dismissed pcos as I have no symptoms and my cycle is always regular. Now I have jinxed myself and af isn't here!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitem View Post
    AF is currently 3days late and I keep getting bfns I am always 27 day cycle. So frustrating as two weeks ago I had an ultrasound saying I have a lot of folicles on my right ovary my dr dismissed pcos as I have no symptoms and my cycle is always regular. Now I have jinxed myself and af isn't here!!!!!!
    Did you do OPKs or anything to know around about when you ovulated?

I have said before in this thread but keep the faith - my GP had said it can take up to 2 weeks late to get a positive test. It's not over yet:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to KBax For This Useful Post:

Whitem  (04-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm not fertile until next week, so just playing the waiting game for now. I made the mistake of going on a forum that asked "how long did you take to get pregnant?". Out of the 500 or so answers, the majority said it took them between 1 and 2 months... Made me feel like the BIGGEST failure (I'm in month 5 of ttc #1). Another forum said 80% are pregnant with 6 months? So how come doctors say wait 12? Ugh, I think the Internet is evil! Lol. Anyway - wishing everyone lots of luck this month... I'm focusing on drinking lots of water, keeping healthy and trying to distract myself from the ttc process (easier said then done). Good luck!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ana14 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (04-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ana14 View Post
    Hi ladies. I'm not fertile until next week, so just playing the waiting game for now. I made the mistake of going on a forum that asked "how long did you take to get pregnant?". Out of the 500 or so answers, the majority said it took them between 1 and 2 months... Made me feel like the BIGGEST failure (I'm in month 5 of ttc #1). Another forum said 80% are pregnant with 6 months? So how come doctors say wait 12? Ugh, I think the Internet is evil! Lol. Anyway - wishing everyone lots of luck this month... I'm focusing on drinking lots of water, keeping healthy and trying to distract myself from the ttc process (easier said then done). Good luck!!
    Ana if it is any consolation I know a lot in this forum who are on 8 + months, I'm on my 14th so please don't feel like a failure
    Focus on work or other things to distract yourself, I know that this is hard (trust me I know) but it will happen and it will all be worth it in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    Hello lovely ladies.

This feels a bit premature, but since it seems quite a few of us are already out for October, I thought I would start a November thread. It's my birthday month so I am hoping for some birthday luck for us all! What a perfect birthday present a BFP would be.

I will be testing on the 9th of November, I guess. This month I have started taking low dose aspirin and am hoping that does something magical. Other than that....doing all the usual stuff and crossing my fingers so hard they might break! I hope this is our month guys

1. Elaria086, Whitem, WarriorMama (+)
    2. kayte571, Ahalfdozen (+), Vegg
    4. KBax
    7. Addicted to Love
    8. mmmkay, Trytryandtryagain
    9. FeelinLucky
    10. Johansson87, nuggetty
    11. Lanadel
    14. courtney03, LaylaMac
    20. sprinkelle
    24. Sweetbabydreams
    25. ZeSarah
    27. kayte571, InterestedWoman
    28. golittlerabbit
    29. MrsB92, Elaria086
    30. Vegg
    Hi there, can I please change my testing date to the 18th - it took longer that expected to grow a follicle and I had my trigger shot yesterday so will now be testing in 2 weeks

Now starts the dreaded tww
    Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default November TTC chat

Quote Originally Posted by Trytryandtryagain View Post
    Hi there, can I please change my testing date to the 18th - it took longer that expected to grow a follicle and I had my trigger shot yesterday so will now be testing in 2 weeks

Now starts the dreaded tww
    Fx
    Hi this reminded me that I need my date changed too please. @@feelinlucky as AF came two days late it's now pushed next cycle back too. Can I be added to the 29th please? Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af is gone.
    Now I'm just waiting. I haven't even had a chance to be 'in' yet & I already feel 'out'
    I think it's just over thinking things with DH working his long shifts my whole fertile window so he's not even going to be thinking of bd next week. Oh well, I guess there's no point stressing over it. If it happens it happens & if not then not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone xx I've been busy at work but have been following along. Past two days can't work out if I'm nauseous, indigestion or just really hungry. Breasts where sore but not anymore. Ovia app says wait 6 more days - aghhh the wait is so hard to do! Last time I was pregnant I was so sick with gastro over this time frame that the last thing on my mind was POAS!!! Might go and order some sticks online - that way I have to wait for them! Is first response still the best ones? Have a good weekend everyone xxxx