+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 739
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    206
    Reviews
    0
    Due to DP bring away for work we won't be TTC till my November cycle and testing in Dec 😭, i just had a fibroid removed 7 days ago along with some endometriosis so I guess it is the best for my body to rest. Am I able to just hand around?

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Unicorno89 For This Useful Post:

    MUG81  (22-10-2016)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sunny North Qld
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    132
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Glitter View Post
    Due to DP bring away for work we won't be TTC till my November cycle and testing in Dec 😭, i just had a fibroid removed 7 days ago along with some endometriosis so I guess it is the best for my body to rest. Am I able to just hand around?
    Sorry to hear hun but you may be right, rest will be good for your body.

    Of course it's ok for you to hang around

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsB92 For This Useful Post:

    FeelinLucky  (15-10-2016)

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    206
    Reviews
    0
    Double post

  6. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    206
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    Sorry to hear hun but you may be right, rest will be good for your body.

    Of course it's ok for you to hang around
    Awesome, thanks so much. I found unless you are ttc bubhub can be boring lol. Least i can take part more next month.

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sunny North Qld
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    132
    Reviews
    0
    I hear you, I joined purely for the ttc groups lol.

    Yes, you can & I have a feeling a may be there with you. Hubby is on night shift for the 4 days over o this month & we don't exactly dtd on a 'regular' basis as it is lol. Besides, I'm sort of in limbo as I'm not sure what my cycle is doing after having the Implanon removed BUT DS2 was conceived with an irregular cycle after implanon as well so who knows.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    206
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsB92 View Post
    I hear you, I joined purely for the ttc groups lol.

    Yes, you can & I have a feeling a may be there with you. Hubby is on night shift for the 4 days over o this month & we don't exactly dtd on a 'regular' basis as it is lol. Besides, I'm sort of in limbo as I'm not sure what my cycle is doing after having the Implanon removed BUT DS2 was conceived with an irregular cycle after implanon as well so who knows.
    Argh nightshift sucks! . I want to attempt to gender sway for fun, we would love a little boy but will be happy with either. At this stage DP should be home by my next cycle which should start roughly on Nov 15th but i went off the pill and my cycles have been messed up due to the pill and the fibroid, I'm hoping they go back to normal soon, i only went on the bill for 2 months and it made me bleed all the time and I only went on it to help with my endometriosis but birth control doesn't agree with me.

  9. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Glitter View Post
    Argh nightshift sucks! . I want to attempt to gender sway for fun, we would love a little boy but will be happy with either. At this stage DP should be home by my next cycle which should start roughly on Nov 15th but i went off the pill and my cycles have been messed up due to the pill and the fibroid, I'm hoping they go back to normal soon, i only went on the bill for 2 months and it made me bleed all the time and I only went on it to help with my endometriosis but birth control doesn't agree with me.
    I feel you! I would love to sway for a girl...but my DP is away until O-day and apparently you should only have sex in the days leading up to O for a girl. Not that it matters, of course. If I get to take the baby home this time, I'm happy.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelinLucky For This Useful Post:

    Unicorno89  (15-10-2016)

  11. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    367
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked
    206
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by FeelinLucky View Post
    I feel you! I would love to sway for a girl...but my DP is away until O-day and apparently you should only have sex in the days leading up to O for a girl. Not that it matters, of course. If I get to take the baby home this time, I'm happy.
    Exactly, i have had 3 losses and nearly lost my daughter when my waters broke at 23 weeks. I'm hoping that the next pregnancy is smoother but I doubt it.

  12. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked
    57
    Reviews
    0
    Hey ladies, can I be put down for the 20th of Nov?

    Hubby and I are trying iui next month. We have been trying on and off for about 3 years and nada! Next step IVF. Fingers crossed this is our month. I picked up all of my medications today and hubby needs to increase the dosage on a medication he is taking. to all!

  13. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Sunny North Qld
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    132
    Reviews
    0
    Cd11 & time for bd according to cm
    Hubby better be home on time tonight 😂
    How is everyone else doing?


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET November / December 2016
    By munchkin14 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1299
    Last Post: 10-12-2016, 12:42
  2. November 2016 DIG on Facebook?
    By Jojo27 in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 22-05-2016, 15:44

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
FEATURED SUPPORTER
Billington StreetFor stationery as unique as you are! ♥ Handmade, custom designed stationery for all of life's celebrations WINNER ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Happiness thread.General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat
Miracle March TTC and Testing ChatConception & Fertility General Chat
Bbt chart thread #8Conception & Fertility General Chat
Married At First Sight 2017Movies / Music / Books / TV Chat
MKRGeneral Chat
Menevit versus Blackmores Conceive Well MenConception & Fertility General Chat
Recommend a swaddle please?General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
@Nattie84General Chat
REVIEWS
"Pigeon teats rule!"
by Alex
Pigeon PP Wide Neck reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›