+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    Could I still be in with a chance? AF was due yesterday, or so I thought. I took a HPT with a stark white BFN. Woke this morn expecting AF and nothing and now still nothing. I have refused to test at all today, convinced I am out and that AF would turn up. Has anyone had an experience with BFN at 14dpo and then got their BFP? I am clutching at straws, aren't I?
    Nope, not out until af shows. DS1 didn't show on a test until I was 8 weeks!!! Bloods etc confirmed at 6 weeks so idk what happened there. I wouldn't be able to tell you how many dpo I was....I kinda wasn't expecting to be utd at 14!
    Dd & DS2 I got my bfp at 18 & 14 dpo respectively

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last pregnancy was negative on the day AF was due. I gave up then and didn't test for another 4 days and it was still a pretty faint line. In spite of my miscarriage, my HCG levels were perfect...I guess everyone is different!

Similar to MrsB92, my boys were conceived when I was 16 and then 18...didn't find out until 7/8 weeks with both of them! Ah, the joys of being young and ignorant. Now here I am at either 6 or 4 DPO wishing it wasn't too early to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Urghhhh. CD10. And what the? I have brown/spotting when I wipe. ...Anyone? What the?!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are any of you guys taking vitex? It's my second cycle on it- AF came more than spotting yesterday and I had some overnight and a full tampon at work today- then since mid morning it's vanished again.... Back to the very occasional brown spotting. Very odd. Think it's the vitex?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out again for this month ladies. The witch showed this morning

Will be going and getting tests done for myself and hubby this month (fingers crossed!) to make sure physically we're ok.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elaria086 For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman (01-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived this morning, so I am out also. @KBax no, not on vitex, but have heard many refer to it. What's it taken for?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to InterestedWoman For This Useful Post:

Elaria086 (01-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by InterestedWoman View Post
    AF arrived this morning, so I am out also. @KBax no, not on vitex, but have heard many refer to it. What's it taken for?
    It's used to help shorten and regulate cycles.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KBax For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman (01-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'm coming over here from October as I'm currently in the process of a miscarriage. My question is will my period return when expected in November or is my cycle likely to have changed? Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default November TTC chat

Quote Originally Posted by bun4879 View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm coming over here from October as I'm currently in the process of a miscarriage. My question is will my period return when expected in November or is my cycle likely to have changed? Thank you
    I'm so sorry to hear that
    From what I understand it's totally dependant on your HCG level at the time of the miscarriage, and how long it takes your body to bring the levels back down to 0. I lost my baby at 11 weeks and I bled for 6 weeks straight, until my hcg was finally back down to 4...then two weeks off, and then a period. My cycles used to start mid month and now they start at the beginning of the month. It's kind of like hitting the reset button, for me anyway. It might be different if you were very very early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KBax View Post
    It's used to help shorten and regulate cycles.
    I thought vitex was used to treat luteal phase defect? I.e. Extend your luteal phase?