ADVERTISEMENT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    By the way - for those using Ovia, do you record 'spotting' when it's a wipe/liner amount or if you see some when you check your cm?
    Just curious because I had some days where it was only noticeable when I checked cm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    By the way - for those using Ovia, do you record 'spotting' when it's a wipe/liner amount or if you see some when you check your cm?
    Just curious because I had some days where it was only noticeable when I checked cm.
    I've never had any when I've done a CM check but would probably file both of those under spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elaria086 View Post
    I use ff & spotting I note for both occasions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    I'll be testing on the 9th. I've been trying to stay away from BH but I gave in I need something to help pass the time in the TWW while I symptom spot as usual...

i hope we have heaps of BFP's in here this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am coming over to this month, I should test 27/11. I am taking both, elevit and blackmores conceive well. I take blackmores in the am and elevit at night. Is this a bad thing to do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I'd like to join in here. It's my 2nd month TTC with my lovely DH. I'm using 'Clue' period tracker app to monitor my cycle, along with ClearBlue ovulation tests for confirmation. I'll be testing on the 28th Nov (i.e that's my next predicted day 1 of period - is that how you do it?)
    Baby dust to all,
    glr

Thanks
    Reviews

Default November TTC chat

Quote Originally Posted by kayte571 View Post
    I am coming over to this month, I should test 27/11. I am taking both, elevit and blackmores conceive well. I take blackmores in the am and elevit at night. Is this a bad thing to do?
    I wouldn't say this is a bad thing to do without checking every vitamin and mineral and the quantities, but this probably isn't necessary. Your body can only process so much each day so you probably find you excrete the excess (in other words it's not being absorbed). That means you're probably just wasting money.

Some vitamins can be bad for you if you take too much, for example Vitamin A.

If you have concerns about a particular deficiency I'd recommend getting a blood test done and speaking to your doctor. I tend to have low iron so in addition to my elevit, I also take an iron supplement some days. You are probably better off taking your multi-vitamin once a day (either elevit or blackmores) and topping that up with any other supplement you actually need. Taking two multivitamins a day is an expensive exercise for no real benefit.

Hope that helps!
    Last edited by mmmkay; 30-10-2016 at 09:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spotting again this morning. This is the 4th time in 4 weeks. I'm kind of hoping this is af about to show but I can't be sure. I'm so emotionally drained right now. I just want to scream & cry. I want to be normal again.
    11 days until I see my gp again......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Just saw this thread and decided to subscribe. I'm testing the 2nd and 30th November.

Congrats to the positives so far.

Baby dust for the rest of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been doing some reading and wanted to know if anyone else has notice this but the last 4-5 days I've noticed my FMU has had a strong smell (smells like a squashed bug to me) different web sights say it could be HCG I'm smelling. I'm CD 25, not testing till Friday.
    Do you think this could be a good sign??