+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Bec, I have a 3 year old DD. She's super fun. I'm really enjoying this age and hope she has the chance for a sibling she
    Wants one and she's make a good big sister I'm still early in cycle so I won't know transfer until after pick up, but I'm currently day 4, so very much jabbing away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @becdoolan
    Ive also got a 17 month old boy. I know exactly what you mean his presence makes it all the less painful and disappointing as weird as that sounds. That sounds interesting no i havent seen a naturopath or anything. My FS never mentioned anything about it. The only thing they picked up was slightly elevated nk cells so they put me on clexane and solone. Are you in melbourne?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Phia
    How long have you been trying for no 2?
    Ive been trying since april and seem to be getting alot of disappointment. It is hard and seems to get harder as each cycle goes by.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @babylove10 - I'm
    Sorry to hear that - I totally feel the same - a bunch of disappointments! Since May 2014.... 5 rounds of clomid, then a Chem pregnancy and then first IVF stim in May this year. It's so tiring isn't it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Babylove my dr didn't suggest the iridologist or naturopath I went off my own bat really, just to get the body healthy and in a better position to try again. Cause I only have the one emby I've just transferred and one left in the freezer. I live in North Qld cairns to be closer.
    Are u girls on carter as well. It's a low dose asprin. Many people I know natural and Ivf have all had better luck once taking it as it helps with thinner blood to your uterus.
    phia and babylove your babies sound soo adorable a massive congratulations on having success we can all do this again 😄💪🏻

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trying for no 2

@becdoolan haven't tried aspirin - but will ask about it! I'm on melatonin vitamin e and d and coQ10 and elevit + prednisolone. Will be on clexane also a blood thinner upon transfer. Thanks for your well wishes - same to you! We can do it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @becdoolan @Phia

I am on low dose aspirin as well..still doesnt seem to be working for me though. I also had the endometrial scratch.
    Blood test is tomorrow for me..fingers crossed for a miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @becdoolan @Phia

I am on low dose aspirin as well..still doesnt seem to be working for me though. I also had the endometrial scratch.
    Blood test is tomorrow for me..fingers crossed for a miracle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! Fingers and toes crossed! Sending you baby dust and the bestest vibes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babylove10 everything ok with you? FX