+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRedV View Post
    I don't like these ones as I find the straw sometimes slips down and then the water doesn't come out properly.
    We have the same problem with these ones.
    I stocked up with water bottles from Aldi at the beginning of the year and they lasted all year. Dd/ds are constantly dropping them.
    I just need them to have a gps as dd always loses drink bottles so I dont spend alot on them

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Poppy For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't like plastic- not even Tupperware really. I'm paranoid of plastic inside food etc. people who use plastic chopping boards I watched a cooking show once and it was like every slice u put in the board is in your food I've been terrified since LOL!

We use the metal drink bottles from healthfood shop but my kids break them so we go throw them soo quickly as ds smashes them on table etc and ends up leaking

Dd is so excited she keeps saying 'mummy I will be okay at big school you will miss me but I will have fun'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I like the look of the Nike water bottles - I think I'll buy one to trial during the school holidays.

Thanks for the suggestions y'all

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

BabyG4  (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    We just bought DDs uniforms today!!! She looked sooooo cute! Size 4 is the smallest size and the dress fits her really well but the polos and skorts are huge!

For those with girls starting public school where uniforms aren't hugely strict, are you only buying your girls summer dresses or shorts/skorts and polos/t-shirts? Or do girls do a mix of dresses and shorts and polos etc?

I've bought DD 3 dresses, 1 pair sports skorts, 2 polos (1 white, 1 blue) and 1 pair of dress skorts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post

For those with girls starting public school where uniforms aren't hugely strict, are you only buying your girls summer dresses or shorts/skorts and polos/t-shirts? Or do girls do a mix of dresses and shorts and polos etc?

I've bought DD 3 dresses, 1 pair sports skorts, 2 polos (1 white, 1 blue) and 1 pair of dress skorts.
    My girls have a mix of dresses and shorts. I find they like the dresses on really hot days as the polo shirts are very thick.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JJZK For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (08-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I grabbed a few things from the second hand stall at school, a dress (pretty well worn but they marked it down to $5 for me so will be good for back up) a polo, a skort and a leather man jacket($25 in total). I'm also planing to buy brand new at least one dress, a polo and probably 2 pairs of shorts(I was told Kmart are ok quality).

For shoes we only need runners so now I need to decide if she actually needs new ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I just spent $435!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where we are, the kinders only wear the sports uniform - so, polo top, shorts, trackies, rugby jumper & sneakers. I bought 2x polo shirts, a jumper, a hat and a bag, and will grab the shorts / trackies from Kmart / Big W. Sneakers I'll get properly fitted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At our school, there is an embroidered polo shirt for all kids. Then they have to wear black pants or shorts and joggers. Then we have two different kinds a of jumpers, a fleece one and a sloppy joe. That's for all grades. Some of the girls wear coulottes. We are thinking about introducing a dress but it won't be mandatory for the girls to wear it. We are really relaxed with regard to uniform.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our ELC has a dedicated kindy/PP tshirt...but uniform/shoes (need to bring shoes but can go bare foot if they want) are non- compulsory until yr 1, except on excursions. So I have bought 2 x $14 tshirts. ..