I want to know if @BH-tech is one person or a whole heap of tech people from a help desk?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 41 to 50 of 81
12-10-2016 15:20 #41
The Following User Says Thank You to TheGooch For This Useful Post:
12-10-2016 15:25 #42
12-10-2016 15:38 #43
1. What is the most enjoyable part about being a mod? The lovely messages you receive when you've helped a forum member - makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. . A bonus has been the lifelong friendships I have made through being a mod.
2. What song is guaranteed to get you up shaking your thang after a couple of beverages? After a few drinkies absolutely anything, bit of a cheap date
3. What star sign are you? A Sagittarius ... means my birthday is coming up soon, woohoo 21 (again)
The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-RaryGirl For This Useful Post:
12-10-2016 15:45 #44
12-10-2016 16:05 #45
The Following User Says Thank You to BH-bubhub For This Useful Post:
12-10-2016 16:07 #46
Who is the most heavy handed mod? Who is the most forgiving and likely to let shiz go with a gentle warning? Not asking for any ulterior motive
12-10-2016 16:49 #47
12-10-2016 17:48 #48
2. Burlesque by Christina Aguilera, most embarrassingly. But I will shaaaaaaske it low to that one. Just not when I'm wearing a bloody heavy wedding dress. Too much. Also more recently, Macklemore's Dance Off.
3. Libra. Peace, love and pretty things for everyone!
12-10-2016 17:52 #49
12-10-2016 17:54 #50
Spotlight on a Mod
Everything is a team decision though. Apart from things that are basic level one mod stuff like banning spammers, cleaning threads of obvious violations or creating a new thread for one that has gotten to be too long, everything else is a group decision.
Last edited by Mod-Nomsie; 12-10-2016 at 20:17.
Baby U & The Wiggles - Toilet Training ProductsToilet training can be a testing time but Baby U is there to assist you and your toddler with the daunting task of ...
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Wdyt- creepy postieGeneral Chat
Vegetarian recipes for those with low ironRecipes & Lunchbox Ideas
Egg Donation in Greece #5Egg Donation
IVF/FET April & May chatConception & Fertility General Chat
IVF Babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017 #2pregnancy and babies through IVF
How long did it take you to conceive?Conception & Fertility General Chat
I am... #20General Chat
April/May TTC group chatConception & Fertility General Chat