+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,490
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi, I'm in the hills too (seems to be a few of us!) in Roleystone. I'm 37 years old and almost 31 weeks with my first

    I've been exceptionally lucky so far in my pregnancy. (Feels like the universe is at last giving me a break after the stress of IVF ) No morning sickness, not many symptoms at all, it's only now that I'm in the 3rd trimester that I'm starting to feel the effects - sore hips, can't get comfortable and receiving big kicks to the ribs due to bub loving to dance

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (18-10-2016)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    934
    Thanks
    1,596
    Thanked
    828
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    Hi, I'm in the hills too (seems to be a few of us!) in Roleystone. I'm 37 years old and almost 31 weeks with my first

    I've been exceptionally lucky so far in my pregnancy. (Feels like the universe is at last giving me a break after the stress of IVF ) No morning sickness, not many symptoms at all, it's only now that I'm in the 3rd trimester that I'm starting to feel the effects - sore hips, can't get comfortable and receiving big kicks to the ribs due to bub loving to dance
    I'm glad you're experiencing a good pregnancy after what would have been a tough lead up!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (19-10-2016)

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0

    Default Perth Mums to be

    ___
    Last edited by glannys; 21-10-2016 at 08:38.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to glannys For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (19-10-2016)

  7. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,490
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    I'm glad you're experiencing a good pregnancy after what would have been a tough lead up!
    Thanks @yogisMumma !

  8. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    934
    Thanks
    1,596
    Thanked
    828
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope everyone is feeling well...especially with this warm weather!! I had to go to a 1yr old party today which wasn't fun for me and my dh and now I'm at home trying to do a uni assignment! I've started my masters aiming to finish eventually whilst on mat leave - but now that I'm pregnant I've lost motivation and just want to be a mum!! It'll come back soon I'm sure

  9. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    465
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    145
    Reviews
    0
    This heat is killing me! I hate it.
    I'm at uni doing a bachelor of nursing and my motorvation comes and goes but I'm not close to finishing and I have two other children to run after.
    I can imagine your very impatient
    What are you doing your masters in?

  10. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,887
    Thanks
    2,601
    Thanked
    2,490
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've been doing a heap of stuff outside for the whole weekend. DH tried to make me go and sit down lots of times but feeling like I can't do stuff frustrates the cr@p out of me, so I wouldn't. Now one of my ankles is a cankle it looks so weird, I have really skinny ankles and wrists so it looks like my foot has been transplanted onto someone else leg!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to HillDweller For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (23-10-2016)

  12. #18
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    934
    Thanks
    1,596
    Thanked
    828
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default Perth Mums to be

    @Lozz90 I'm doing my masters in Educational Leadership and Management (I'm currently an English/Social Studies teacher)

    My sister did her nursing degree pregnant/raising two kids...it was tough at times but she did it!! Hope the end of semester goes well for you!

  13. #19
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    934
    Thanks
    1,596
    Thanked
    828
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HillDweller View Post
    I've been doing a heap of stuff outside for the whole weekend. DH tried to make me go and sit down lots of times but feeling like I can't do stuff frustrates the cr@p out of me, so I wouldn't. Now one of my ankles is a cankle it looks so weird, I have really skinny ankles and wrists so it looks like my foot has been transplanted onto someone else leg!
    I hope your ankles calms down soon!!!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogis Mumma For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (24-10-2016)

  15. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,269
    Thanks
    436
    Thanked
    1,807
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi there, I'm in the hills too & 8 weeks with number 3, due 3rd June... loving the warmer weather, we had DD's second birthday party yesterday & it was so nice for the kids to run around outside

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AmyEL For This Useful Post:

    HillDweller  (24-10-2016),Yogis Mumma  (24-10-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Any Perth Mums Wanting a Student Midwife?
    By Mclare in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2016, 14:02
  2. Hello everyone! A Perth Mum here anybody here from WA?
    By honeyMommy in forum Introductions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-04-2016, 09:31
  3. Dr for IVF in perth
    By samira15928 in forum IVF
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-01-2016, 18:51

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Impressionable KidsImpressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT