Closed Thread
Page 68 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    @Tahli seems to be avoiding an update??? What gives Luv??? ������
    I don't like the silence either. Have sent @Tahli a little text to see that everything is ok....

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),Tahli  (19-10-2016),tuxcat  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    awwww crying here cause all you lovelies are so nice.

your words and thoughts are so very nice and awwwwwwwwwwww

last chance - first i had a neg poas on tues and then positive BT on friday with my DD (IVF). I had a faint positive with the natural and great HCG but did not stick thanks to hubbies genes. So faint positive on POAS doesn't always mean low HCG. keep your chin up hun. Im here cheering bubs on and so is everyone else. And Im still not singing yet. lol.

Have to go and get dinner ready before I go to work. Hubby is useless. lol. Shock horror. lol pmsl.

Take care all lovely lovely lovely ladies!!!

mysticfalls.

oooopsss yes I would crawl over glass to get a sibbling. Thats why im contemplating getting on the big scary plane. i HATE heights!! its got nothing to do with be clostraphobic and even if i was it would still be contemplating the big scary plane. lol.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MysticFalls For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2016),Blossom74  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Jazzabelle13  (19-10-2016),Lastchance75  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MysticFalls I'm sorry to hear about your amh level., I agree with your dh - give it at least a cycle so you know you've done everything you can. Can I ask how old you are Hun?

@faithandhopellove love hearing those success stories

hope all ok with you @Tahli

@Jazzabelle13 hugs, when going thru ivf it doesn't take much get teary or have irrational thoughts, it's just a really sensitive time.

@Lastchance75 I hope you get a lovely surprise on that bt on Friday x
    Last edited by Grace1; 19-10-2016 at 10:00.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2016),Blossom74  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Jazzabelle13  (19-10-2016),Lastchance75  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),Tahli  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck today @Blossom74 Ive got a very good feeling that everything is going to be smooth running for you with this! Totally understand the anxiety though, after everything its taken to get to here its completely to be expected I think.

@Jazzabelle13 big hugs lovely, people are insensitive and I think when you're on the IVF drug rollercoaster its even more difficult to cope with that sh!t. Just don't put yourself in any situations at the moment that you're not totally comfortable with, I do tend to hibernate when doing a cycle and not make any commitments to things that I know might coincide with big days or just a general feeling of restlessness or anxiety.

@infinity888 Ive never heard of that kind of FET either, Ive only ever done medicated ones with Ethinyl Estradiol tablets and then Endometrin progesterone pessaries with no ovulation, just lining scans and blood tests. And one natural cycle - which is also what Im currently on, which is no drugs and they track your ovulation and then just give progesterone pessaries 48 hours before transfer. So the emby just gets popped in as if it was created in a normal natural cycle.

@Tahli I hope everything is ok

@MysticFalls I wouldnt place too much focus on your amh - once you're over 40 you can expect it to be low, as you say there are loads of people who get pregnant with almost non existant numbers so it can only be a guide and i think its mainly for the Drs to know what sort of dose of FSH to give you. All you can do is try and then re-evaluate things if you need to down the track.

Ive been having a mini panic in my head (not telling DH at this stage) because Ive had a really upset tummy this morning and have been on the Pred since last Friday. It feels a little reminiscent of my episode last year although I don't have a fever or anything but Im just hoping its not related at all. When I got sepsis last year it started out as gastro symptoms and extreme shivering by the time night came but it was the day after i had the IUI so I figured the infection happened at the IUI. Obviously this could be just a dodgy tummy and nothing else..trying not to freak out
    Last edited by tuxcat; 19-10-2016 at 10:09.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2016),Blossom74  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016),Jazzabelle13  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),Tahli  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    Ive been having a mini panic in my head (not telling DH at this stage) because Ive had a really upset tummy this morning and have been on the Pred since last Friday. It feels a little reminiscent of my episode last year although I don't have a fever or anything but Im just hoping its not related at all. When I got sepsis last year it started out as gastro symptoms and extreme shivering by the time night came but it was the day after i had the IUI so I figured the infection happened at the IUI. Obviously this could be just a dodgy tummy and nothing else..trying not to freak out

It probably IS just a dodgy tummy hon. The Pred will lower your immune system thereby making you more susceptible to viruses that might be going around. I'm sure it'll all be just fine but I also understand that quiet panic that can arise when things go 'like they did last time.' Just take good care of yourself - lots of nutritious food, keep warm, up your water intake and get as much rest as you can. I am positive everything will be ok

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),tuxcat  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    OK back at computer today I have done my best to write things down and get it right. My apologies if I get confused mixed up and slightly wrong.

Tahlia - I am crossing fingers for a heartbeat. That would be awesome. Thats all we hope for after getting a BFP. Then we worry till we have bubs. Its all a worry hey.

Blossom 74 - Did I miss the official BT day was that the monday I was in sydney. or is it to come?

Lastchance - Are you due for BT or POAS-ing still? I had a faint positive on a POAS with my natural pregnancy and thought oh no but the HCG was great. Unfortunately due to my hubbies genes we had a mc at 12 weeks and bub was a girl with turners syndome. Hence why we do IVF.

Blondeinbrisvegas - I agree with the past post for whom Im not sure but someone did a POAS and the second line is darker for sure. lol god im a der brain.

My condolensences were directed at Molros, with FIL passing.

Billie2 - did you do your FET or in the midst.

Jazzabell - hun its hard with friends who don't think. My child is an only child at this stage and she is fussy with some foods. So no its not second child syndrome. But others that are not in this crazy world of IVF do not think what they are saying at all. They simply do not get what they say can affect us. I had worse which I will NOT repeat here at all. It broke up my friendship with that person. thats what i wanted to do with her.

Oh gosh I hope that i got things at least a little bit right fingers crossed. Im tired from the travelling.

ME - I found out my AMH number 1.1 oh shivers not good. But hey I have found out that it fluctuates month to month and soy can interfere with it. I was on soy shakes to loose weight. FS is the most caring man and I LOVE him awesome so far. He said its not good but he had one person at this level and got zero eggs and another got 6 eggs so he is agreeing with one cycle and see what happens. I start mid november yay a plan rather than living in limbo land. A stark contrast to the FS in maroubra! Even the receptionists were a stark contrast to maroubra! Love the FS and receptionists.

On the way home my emotions were up and down. 1.1 AMH oh then I know people with low AMH with children through IVF. but oh my AMH 1.1 its low for my age. But i know that it fluctuates month to month. Oh i know of 3 people personally got children at 42, 42, and 43 with their own eggs so it is possible. But what happens if thats not me doubts. Asked my hubby does he think im crazy doing this, he said we have to give it at least one go. Then I went to being positive again. Then said oh well if I don't work out then there is always South Africa. lol. To oh i hate hate flying but if I have to do it I will.

Shivers never thought it would come to this.

Thanks to Blondeinbrisvegas, faithhopeandlove, and infinity888

mysticfalls

Oh Luv.....

Having a low AMH doesn't neccessarily mean you have no eggs, it just means you have less eggs than someone who has a normal AMH level or higher AMH level for their age. In saying that, AMH levels can't tell you what the quality of anybody's eggs are like so just becuase someone might get more eggs at EPU than you're likely to get doesn't mean they're going to be any better and let's face it Luv, at this age, most of our eggs are likely to be sh!t quality anyway and sadly, that's the truth of the matter for every woman regardless of how many eggs are retrieved at EPU. At the end of the day, we're all in the same boat when it comes to egg quality

For you, having a lower AMH means you've got the extra cross to bear as having less eggs to play with means it's going to be harder to find a good one and that's the problem for you Luv, but you could get lucky Other women can and do. I've seen it happen here on BH many a time myself Lovelies getting a BFFP through IVF with low AMH levels. The odds may not be on your side...they're not on anybody's side in this age group and that's the fact of the matter.....but they can be beaten and better still, it's not 0% so it's still worth trying!!!!

On that note, IMO it's worth giving it 2 Cycles as the first Cycle is usually a practice run for your FS in terms of what drugs to use and dosages etc though I think he will use a pretty high dose for you to try to get your ovaries going, so to be fair to your body, I'd consider doing 2 Cycles before moving on to DE Luv if it were me.

You definitely have to give it a try Luv at least once or else you'd never know what your body is capable of doing and a low AMH is no reason to chuck the towel in and give up right away

Good Luck with your upcoming Cycle. Your FS sounds right on the ball thankfully. I'll be and praying to the Universe you get as many eggs as you possibly can!!!!

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),Blossom74  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzabelle13 View Post
    Congrats to @Lastchance75 and @Blossom74

ATM I've had post transfer blues, had a teary night and thinking all sorts of irrational thoughts. I'm not sure if the progest or clexane is affecting me or my slim chances.

had dinner with a couple of friends Friday night and got snappy with one of them as we were discussing issues with kids and they both have two kids, so any issue she had with her second or any issue my other friend had with her second (even though her first is more of a handful) she was quick to call out, labelling it "second child syndrome"! as if this was the answer to any behaviour issues. One of her comments was her second wouldn't eat anything so fussy eating was "second child syndrome". My child too is a fussy eater and obviously doesn't have "second child syndrome". I'm just very sensitive atm and do not want to be discussing make believe second child syndrome over dinner.

"Second child syndrome" ....FFS's!!!! "Frucking Idiot Syndrome" more like!!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-10-2016 at 10:25.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016),Jazzabelle13  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),tuxcat  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    @MysticFalls so glad you have a plan now.

I Poas this morning and it still looks the same. Suppose grateful it's not lighter but it's not filling me with confidence. Bt is Friday so not much point going earlier as the number will be low anyway. Sit and wait.

Hmmm hope @Tahli is ok.

I agree with @Blossom74 Luv

Hang in there!!!! Only a few days to go!!!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),tuxcat  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default You only need 1 egg

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFalls View Post
    OK back at computer today I have done my best to write things down and get it right. My apologies if I get confused mixed up and slightly wrong.

Tahlia - I am crossing fingers for a heartbeat. That would be awesome. Thats all we hope for after getting a BFP. Then we worry till we have bubs. Its all a worry hey.

Blossom 74 - Did I miss the official BT day was that the monday I was in sydney. or is it to come?

Lastchance - Are you due for BT or POAS-ing still? I had a faint positive on a POAS with my natural pregnancy and thought oh no but the HCG was great. Unfortunately due to my hubbies genes we had a mc at 12 weeks and bub was a girl with turners syndome. Hence why we do IVF.

Blondeinbrisvegas - I agree with the past post for whom Im not sure but someone did a POAS and the second line is darker for sure. lol god im a der brain.

My condolensences were directed at Molros, with FIL passing.

Billie2 - did you do your FET or in the midst.

Jazzabell - hun its hard with friends who don't think. My child is an only child at this stage and she is fussy with some foods. So no its not second child syndrome. But others that are not in this crazy world of IVF do not think what they are saying at all. They simply do not get what they say can affect us. I had worse which I will NOT repeat here at all. It broke up my friendship with that person. thats what i wanted to do with her.

Oh gosh I hope that i got things at least a little bit right fingers crossed. Im tired from the travelling.

ME - I found out my AMH number 1.1 oh shivers not good. But hey I have found out that it fluctuates month to month and soy can interfere with it. I was on soy shakes to loose weight. FS is the most caring man and I LOVE him awesome so far. He said its not good but he had one person at this level and got zero eggs and another got 6 eggs so he is agreeing with one cycle and see what happens. I start mid november yay a plan rather than living in limbo land. A stark contrast to the FS in maroubra! Even the receptionists were a stark contrast to maroubra! Love the FS and receptionists.

On the way home my emotions were up and down. 1.1 AMH oh then I know people with low AMH with children through IVF. but oh my AMH 1.1 its low for my age. But i know that it fluctuates month to month. Oh i know of 3 people personally got children at 42, 42, and 43 with their own eggs so it is possible. But what happens if thats not me doubts. Asked my hubby does he think im crazy doing this, he said we have to give it at least one go. Then I went to being positive again. Then said oh well if I don't work out then there is always South Africa. lol. To oh i hate hate flying but if I have to do it I will.

Shivers never thought it would come to this.

Thanks to Blondeinbrisvegas, faithhopeandlove, and infinity888

mysticfalls

Hi Mystic

You only need 1 egg. At 37 I had 17..16 looked good 11 fertilized only 3 were growing. I very good quality others growing too quick. Good egg is my daughter. Now 42...had 5 folicules but only 2 eggs..so they said do you want to go ahead .I said yes after I injectng myself..my tummy was blue and yellow ..resting I thought what have I got to loose. So of 2 eggs.only 1 fertilized ..my own egg..odds were not good but 540 blood reading pregnant. Don't think worst case scenario..think positive.

A lot of girls in there 20s are producing 20 eggs but quality not good so I feel at 40 your 1 egg can be good. I met this cool 51 year old...had a 14 year old and naturally got pregnant at 47..her baby is now 3 and beautiful..with IVF your chances are increased.

I am vegetarian ...we eat soy but not too much. I also ate a lot of food which was good for egg quality salmon .avocado salads fruit etc.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Butterfly
    Last edited by Butterfly Baby; 19-10-2016 at 10:32.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly Baby For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2016),Blossom74  (19-10-2016),faithandhopellove  (19-10-2016),Grace1  (19-10-2016),Jazzabelle13  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),tuxcat  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MysticFalls im not sure of your age hun. But at 36 my amh was 2.1. My fs said probably 3 egss. 1st cycle 7 eggs. 2 made it to 5AA blasts. Cycle 2 5 eggs. Cycle 3 5 eggs cycle 4 crappy from the start no eggs about 18months has past and then getting 3 eggs per cycle for the next 3 cycles. At the end of the day its not the quantity but the quality of those eggs that matters. Hang in there.
    @Blossom yes im very worried about @Tahli. Hopefully she is just in a valium haze?

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (20-10-2016),BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-10-2016),Blossom74  (19-10-2016),Precious40  (19-10-2016),Summer  (19-10-2016),Tahli  (19-10-2016),winsor  (19-10-2016)