+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello. Has anyone been to Vita Altera IVF? I know they're newer as we're in Cyprus meeting with clinics, but we had the most positive experience meeting with them. They are also happy to accept us bringing the donor we found through an agency. But any experience of them would be a bonus!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Aden is the clinic in the Greek part of Cyprus or the north? I haven’t heard of them personally, I’m going to dogus, there is a same sex couple going there who are bringing there own surrogate. Hopefully you find some others who have been to the clinic so you can connect with them. There is another site with a bigger Cyprus thread on it but I still haven’t seen your clinic mentioned. Good luck with your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Stacey. It's in the North. I think it must be popular for everyone with the cheaper costs! we met another couple with a surrogate from UK and two women who travelled together for egg donation from France in the waiting room. It felt very reassuring that we're welcome there when there is so much judgement on age and circumstances elsewhere. I'm afraid we didn't hear good things about Dogus so we didn't see them, but I'm quite sure everyone has different experiences and I do hope you're successful. My husband has a medical background, so he was very interested in meeting with the Doctor and embryologists. I was more focused on where I felt comfortable and not rushed But we both liked this clinic although it's new. Their staff is from some of the well known clinics we'd also met with. Lovely clinic and private recovery rooms where my husband can be with me- definitely a major plus. I will try and find the bigger thread. Thank you and fingers crossed for all of us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aden, all good, I’ve found dogus to be fantastic so far, I was meant to cycle last week at a clinic in Bratislava but cancelled in favour of dogus, there were two clinics running out of dogus for a while and they have split, the other one is team miracle which doesn’t have that many good reviews so people tend to get the two mixed up. The dr at dogus has been in business for 20 yrs and usually did the Turkish patients while the Tm branch concentrated on the English speaking clients when they were at the same hospital. I’ve cycled in Greece and Czech Republic and dogus seems to be on par with my clinic in Czech.
    Last edited by stacey10; 23-10-2018 at 19:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I see. A last minute change must be so stressful! how accommodating for Dogus to take you on last minute. Hopefully it means the universe nudged you over for a positive result !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aden View Post
    Hello. Has anyone been to Vita Altera IVF? I know they're newer as we're in Cyprus meeting with clinics, but we had the most positive experience meeting with them. They are also happy to accept us bringing the donor we found through an agency. But any experience of them would be a bonus!
    Hi Aden,

I am looking at North Cyprus for IVF. How did it go with Vita Altera IVF?

Kind regards
    Aurora

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesara View Post
    Hi Aden,

I am looking at North Cyprus for IVF. How did it go with Vita Altera IVF?

Kind regards
    Aurora
    Hi Aurora,
    We are super happy with them. A few times we stumbled on language but I think all of us going abroad are prepared for this . We have 12 !!!! embies on ice - more than we dared to hope for. It's lovely and modern and spotlessly clean.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aden For This Useful Post:

stacey10 (07-10-2019)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is this the last thread on Egg donation in Cyprus?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cesara it’s the only thread on north Cyprus I think