1. Your partner
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
05-10-2016 17:06 #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2016
5 things you should before you get married!!!
05-10-2016 17:50 #2Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2016
well being with my wife for the past 15 years I can help fill out the rest!
2. Make sure you have some interests at heart and are on the same page when it comes to bigger decisions in life
3. Move in and live together for a couple of years before deciding to tie the knot
4. Always be honest and upfront (black and white approach)
5. Keep your wife happy - happy wife = happy life
05-10-2016 18:38 #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
2. A piece of paper won't really change anything or magically make any existing issues vanish.
3. What your / your partner's attitudes are to important issues, like money and parenting.
4. A marriage is sooooo much more than a wedding. Don't invest too much time in a single day - invest it in what will follow that day.
5. You'll have periods when everything is great, and periods when you start to wonder. The trick is recognising what phase of the cycle your relationship is at, and working hard to get it to where you want it to be.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentoo For This Useful Post:
By Phony in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV ChatReplies: 193Last Post: 03-01-2017, 18:20
By Hollywood in forum Movies / Music / Books / TV ChatReplies: 129Last Post: 20-09-2016, 10:41
By SoThisIsLove in forum General ChatReplies: 48Last Post: 02-12-2015, 20:48
Hunter Women's Health CentreHunter Women’s Health Centre care for women of all ages, in the full spectrum of their gynaecologic and obstetric ...
LATESTWhy it is OK for your child to be differentWhat is a blessing way? How is it different to a baby shower?7 ways to break the ‘mumnotony’ at home
POPULARWhen can I start giving chores to my children?New baby nursery checklist – a guide to newborn essentialsWhat to pack for labour and hospital – a checklist
FORUMS - chatting now ...
Husband VentFamily & Friends
Donald Trump / American Politics (renamed)General Chat
Trying from monthsNon-IVF fertility assistance
The Not So Serious Vent Thread #7General Chat
Egg Donation in South Africa #14Egg Donation
I am... #20General Chat
Pregnancy test recall!!!Conception & Fertility General Chat
IVF babies due Sep/Oct/Nov 2017pregnancy and babies through IVF