Closed Thread
Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @SpecialK82. Fingers crossed for a good update Thursday xxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anydreamwilldo and @SpecialK82 that's awesome! 5 and 6 are great numbers. Hoping for a good update for you both on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are officially PUPO... we also went ahead with the double transfer. The are better quality embryos than the last two cycles but I think they were a tiny bit behind (like usual!) so just trying to relax myself and not think about it all too much.. my transfer was a bit difficult this round too as everything was still so enlarged..

Great numbers @SpecialK82!! When do you next hear?

How are you going @Anydreamwilldo? You get an update tomorrow!!

BT tomorrow @chook1!! How are you feeling? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO @megwilliams!
    Yep tomorrow it is! I do not feel any pregnancy symptoms at all though. Still hoping for positive results.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chook1 For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams congrats on your double transfer!!! Here's to this being your last for a long while.

I need to call the lab tomorrow and find out where they are up to!!

Advice pls: TMI but I put a progesterone pessary in this afternoon and it leaked out. Thank god I was at home. I think I'm going to have to wear a small pad. I don't remember it being such a worry last time. Anyone got any thoughts or suggestions

Cheers K

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK82 For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (25-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @SpecialK82 I'm in crinone so not sure, but I think a few others say if they lay down for 1/2 hour after and that helps? (Not that it's always practical)
    Have you got your update yet? Hope they are all doing welll 🤞🏼 @chook1 hoping good news from your bt today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did your bloods go @chook1? Fingers crossed you got your BFP!! I've been thinking of you all day!

I'm not sure what you can do @SpecialL82.. I've always been advised to insert it as the last thing I do before bed.. so I usually do it once in bed and don't get up.. although the crinone is making me pee so much more during the night! Maybe try doing what Anydreamwilldo said and lay down for a little while? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, as you may have guessed, it's not good news. Had hcg of only 13 that it cannot be considered as a pregnancy. I cried like my whole body was shaking the first time it failed, this second time I haven't cried (yet). But now I cannot sleep. I think I will be up for a while. I work as a software developer, got the news at 12pm and I managed to work (as in work) from then to 4:30pm in the office and then drive myself for two hours back to the country. It doesn't help that one of my superiors sort of announced in the whole office that I am doing ivf cos her voice is so loud. I told my partner about it but he's not at all fussed. I wasn't that worried but I thought maybe she could have some tact. You know those people that talk at work that the whole place hears them? She's one of those.
    Anyway, our follow up appointment is on the 16th of June. I think we will have a break. Finish our house for the next two months, attend my brother's wedding overseas in August and then start again on September. I will ask our FS if maybe I need to "flush my tubes" like my superior said that the whole office could hear. I was thinking to tell her if it is OK if she doesn't say things too loud about my ivf but not sure if it matters now. Almost everyone in the whole floor has heard her already.
    It's tough isn't it? I think I need a good cry at some point.
    Take care lovely ladies.
    All the best for the tww @megwilliams
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @chook1 so sorry to hear.
    I don't have any words to make it better but sending you lots of love and healing vibes. There's nothing wrong with a good cry xxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @chook1 so sorry to hear. Might be worth mentioning to her if its bothering you, after all its your business to tell. A break can be the best thing, especially with everything you have going on. Our break was longer than planned (2 years) but for us ended up being the best decision. Best of luck with everything. X