Closed Thread
Page 78 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woo thats great @megwilliams!! Very happy for you!! All sounds brill so far 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    @megwilliams 8 mature eggs is fabulous. How many are now embabies? How are you feeling physically?

@chook1 how are you feeling this weekend?

I'm with @Anydreamwilldo ... Monday is EPU. Triggered last night. Looks like there are about 7 follies and doctor was happy. I'm using the embryoscope for the first time too as we didn't have enough eggs last time to warrant the extra expense. Not sure if we will need ICSI this time either as last time it was unexpected for DH to have low count. I said to the doctor we will do whatever is required and will give us the best outcome. Not feeling stressed out... wondering if that's because we've done it all b4.

Anyways I'll catch up with you Tuesday after we know how we went! 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞 K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 3 fertilised @SpecialK82 so I'm feeling pretty down about it all.. physically I am feeling really go though. Best I've felt out of all 3 rounds.

Woohoo - EPU tomorrow! That exciting.. looking forward to hearing your results.

All the best to both you and @Anydreamwilldo for tomorrow, I'll be thinking of you both xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @megwilliams are you doing ICSI or traditional ivf? Sorry your feeling down, 3 is a lucky number xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    3 is still good and also knowing that they're great quality too @megwilliams
    All the best to the both of you @SpecialK82 and @Anydreamwilldo. Look forward to hearing about how it went.
    I am not getting any symptoms at all. Getting a bit sad but still hopeful. BT is on Thursday, I might confirm that tomorrow because it will be less than two weeks since I had the transfer on the 15/05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I only had 4 @megwilliams to even start with, quality is the important thing and you only need 1. Hope your ok.
    Best of luck girls for tomorrow @Anydreamwilldo and @SpecialK82 @chook1 its still so early i hope the week goes quick for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @megwilliams, I hope all your fertilised eggs get to blastocyst stage.
    Good luck to @SpecialK82 and @Anydreamwilldo for your EPU today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @megwilliams, I hope all your fertilised eggs get to blastocyst stage.
    Good luck to @SpecialK82 and @Anydreamwilldo for your EPU today!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies @megwilliams hoping to hear your news later today that there are 3 strong embies still growing well x @chook1 not too much longer until your BT. I think it would be 2 weeks after pickup (fertilisation) not transfer? I think that's what they told me today? Will keep 🤞🏼 for you. @SpecialK82 hope you're feeling ok after epu and are happy with your numbers?
    AFM - we got 9, and now the wait to see fertilization rates. Doing ICSI so hopeful we get good numbers. A little sore but not as bad as I thought it would be. I thought I would be asleep for it, but got to watch the whole thing which was pretty cool. Thanks again for all the well wishes xxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams how are you? hope the 3 are growing so well... @Anydreamwilldo that's a good number.
    Hope you get great fertilisation rates.
    I am doing FET. But I guess it makes sense. I did my last blood test/scan on the Thursday 11/05 and did my trigger injection that same night. So my blood test will be two weeks from then. @SpecialK82 how's your EPU? Hope all went well.
    Does stress affect with implantation? My partner & I just had a massive argument and it was the kind of argument where there's some door slamming involved. I think we are both stressed out with our owner-builder thing. Hope it does not have an impact to my cycle.