Closed Thread
Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Anydreamwilldo and @megwilliams definitely not cooking today lol. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge congrats @IrishAsh so nice to get some good news on this thread! Wishing you all the happiness.

I had to giggle with your stories ladies of hormones... i had a mini meltdown at work because my EPU day is likely to coincide with a day im interviewing staff. Then after some reflection realised i need to focus on me first and have decided to chat with my boss next week. The cycle controls us and weaving my cycle around work is not working... Its just another added pressure that i shouldnt be putting on myself.

I start the nasty orgalutran sunday night... my least fave inj. FS increased me to 200units of FSH. What are you girls taking?

Happy weekend to you all. K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SpecialK82 i actually got some decent sleep last night after the worrying and waiting.
    I was on gonalf 300. I have low AMH so got 4 eggs.
    You should talk to your boss and help take that pressure off its stressful enough without adding the work worry in top.
    Have a lovely weekend lovely ladies. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SpecialK83 fun times isn't it! But you're right work needs to be less of a priority at the moment (am finding this hard as well).
    I'm on gonal f 175iu then orgalutran from Sunday as well - not sure on the dose actually. I have never had orgalutran before, what's bad about it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    The orgalutran is a thicker needle @Anydreamwilldo so stings a little bit more to inject then for me it itched afterwards for a bit too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh ok thanks @mrsbmum2b I'll try and prepare myself for that for tomorrow. How are you going? How far along are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just ice the area if its painful 😊 im good thankyou!! Getting round and still sore from time to time, Im 19 weeks 😃 so almost halfway!! Its gone quick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You ladies are right @mrsbmum2b @SpecialK83 Orgalutran isn't very nice! My nurse told me it was the same width needle- liar haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh isnt it awful @Anydreamwilldo lol i was reluctant to share just how much it sucked incase it scared you haha but yuck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @SpecialK82 make sure you're putting yourself first! I know it is hard when you have work commitments, but you really are most important!
    Oh aren't the meltdowns horrendous. I had another one yesterday, and the day before!! Haha
    I'm on 125units of Menopur and started orgalutran Saturday night. @Anydreamwilldo, orgalutran is also a thicker liquid.. my nurses have always told me to inject it slower and it should burn less.

I can't believe you're almost halfway already @MrsBMum2be! That has gone so fast!! I hope you're doing well x

Hope you ladies all had a lovely and relaxing weekend! Xx