Closed Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @IrishAsh enjoy your mini break and can't wait to hear your good news when you are back xxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers and toes crossed..thanks a lot @Anydreamwilldo and hopefully AF comes soon and stops messin with you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Anydreamwilldo that sucks! How was acupuncture? Hopefully that brings AF on asap! Do you have any symptoms that she may be on her way? As for sex during the 2ww, my hubby and I don't, due to the pure fact that I feel disgusting and I use the crinone pessaries after EPU.. and trust me it is horrendous!

I hope you're relaxing and enjoying some time away with hubby @IrishAsh. I bet the wait is killing you already.. hopefully all the symptoms are for the right reasons! I have everything crossed for you 🤞🏼 are you using any pessaries or hormonal supplements?

As for me, AF decided to come yesterday which surprised me and caught me out as I was meant to pick up my new lot of drugs tomorrow! Thankfully my clinic has squeezed me in to pick the up today instead so we've technically started round 3!

Thinking of you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love acupuncture @megwilliams it's 45mins to an hour of having to just relax, I'll continue weekly for a little while now.
    So AF showed up yesterday - kinda. Super light, thought it would be full on today, but still super light. I called the clinic yesterday and they have booked me in Wednesday to start stims again.. will be doing a different cycle in that I'll stim first then have injections next week to stop ovulation.. they are talking follicle scan 17th May with possible epu Friday 19th or following Monday! Seems after all this waiting its now moving really fast. Will know more tomorrow when I have my appointment and will let them know AF is super light and hope that doesn't effect anything.
    Nothing like a little bit of stress to start your next cycle @megwilliams. Will you be on the pill to start, or straight to stims?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know right, acupuncture is great! I've been going weekly and will continue going until I get my BFP I think!
    Oh that's great @Anydreamwilldo.. it's amazing how much those stims mess with your cycle. Mine has come on very heavy which is really unusual for me.
    It looks like we will be cycle buddies!! I start my stims tonight, adding orgalutran in on Saturday.. I also have a blood test Saturday, probably Monday and a follie scan and bloods on Wednesday also, with possible EPU on Friday 19th.. so we pretty much cycling the same!
    I'm ready to get on with the cycle now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crazy hey @megwilliams. We spend all this time getting to know our cycles then after a few (or a lot) of injections it's all over the shop!
    Wow you're right, almost to the date even. I'm on gonal f 200 then orgalutran as well (I couldn't remember what it was called before)
    Can not wait for my appointment tomorrow and will keep fingers crossed that even with a light bleed so far it's still good to go.
    Good luck, I hope this is your BFP round xxo

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Anydreamwilldo For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (09-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anydreamwilldo and @megwilliams exciting!!!! Thats great you guys are both getting started.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IrishAsh For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (09-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @IrishAsh, now go and relax and enjoy your break

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Anydreamwilldo For This Useful Post:

IrishAsh  (09-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Anydreamwilldo and @megwilliams
    Im back and cycling the same as you ladies!!!! Day 3 FSH, start orgalutrun Sunday and EPU 19th or 22nd (not locked in yet)...
    Crossing everything for us all! K

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @SpecialK82 3 is a lucky number right, so all 3 of us with a very similar cycle has to be a good sign
    Met with clinic this morning and told her I was super worried as period has been light etc. she has taken bloods just to check my levels are low and get the call this afternoon to let me know to continue or follow up with more blood tests fingers crossed 🤞🏼 I'm still in. Will update when I know, but am feeling positive about it