Closed Thread
Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All 4 eggs have fertilised im so happy! It was a bit sore but definitely manageable. Its a very quick procedure which helps 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats GREAT @IrishAsh!! 100% fertilisation rate is brill!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

IrishAsh  (29-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is fantastic @IrishAsh, congratulations!! Yay for a Monday transfer! Are you planning on transferring 1 or 2?

I know how you feel @chook1.. mine always feel longer than doing a cycle! It's so cruel.

I can't believe you're 17 weeks already @MrsBMum2be! Your pregnancy is flying by and you will have your baby in your arms before you know it!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by megwilliams View Post
    That's great news @Mad89. It's a shame you have to wait until October tho! Can you take any annual leave or leave without pay? I know many clinics let you do many of the blood tests and scans at other medical surgeries if you live far away and you only have to come down for maybe just the EPU.. something you could ask your clinic about?

Oh I understand @chook1, we are currently doing a full renovation! Our whole house is being pulled to bits and DH has injured his had so I've been doing most of it so far.. how were your blood results in Friday? It's amazing how fast hormones can increase.
    I'm doing alright, been unwell over the past week and so over renovating but it has been a good distraction. We're are doing another cycle next month so should start in a couple of weeks. My FS has changed my stims from Gonal F to Menopur and we are deciding whether we want a double transfer (if we get two!)..

Hope you're all doing well xx
    Sorry for the delay, getting back from holiday and first week back at school is always chaos!!

Unfortunately I am only fixed term (until the end of the year) so don't get any annual leave or really any paid sick leave!! So I would have to take unpaid leave and with how expensive the IVF is over here we couldn't afford that on top it's easier to wait until school holidays because then I don't have to plan 2 weeks work for someone else and be worrying about what's happening etc!!

October feels like a lifetime away but at the same time we are already in May pretty much!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad89 For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (01-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @megwilliams i know I'm almost halfway already!!! Im definitely showing now not just looking bloated which is nice 😊 xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (01-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got an update and they said there a bit of a mixed bag of embies.. 1 is a bit fast 10 cells, ones a bit slow 3 cell and 2 are just about where they should be around the 5 cell. Eek makes me nervous there all going a bit up and down. She said after day 3 is when you see the sperm really kick in so hopefully we'll get a really good one. Time will be confirmed tomorrow for wednesday all going well! What do you wreckin
    ...are they ok numbers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    October will be here before you know it @Mad89! Find a hobby to district you from ttc and enjoy the time off

That's great @IrishAsh, although hard to tell. I think days 4 and 5 are most critical. Just stay positive, can't wait to hear how you go! Thinking of you x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

Mad89  (04-05-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Officially PUPO. Ended up with a grade A blast today so couldn't be happier. Ill find out tomorrow if one will freeze as they said they'll keep an eye on it. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic @IrishAsh, congratulations!!! Now for the dreaded 2ww.. can't wait to hear your results... I've got everything crossed for you! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @megwilliams feeling more relaxed than the 5 days waiting hear embryo updates but im sure as the days go on that'll change lol. Going to go away for our days off neek week to pass a few days.
    Any sign of you starting?