Closed Thread
Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams just did the trigger now. Last needle yay!
    EPU 10.30am friday so have to be there 9.15am. No follow up scan which is strange. I'll be happy once i get the chance of 1 embaby to go back in.
    Hows everything with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! It's such a great feeling doing that last needle isn't it.. I'm looking forward to hearing how you and your embabies go over the next week or so!

Yeah not too bad with me.. we're about 2 weeks out from starting our 3rd cycle.. just want AF to come early so I can feel like I'm doing something to get my baby. During the off months I feel so useless!
    I have just realised today that if this cycle does work I will either be heavily pregnant or would have a newborn when I'm in a wedding in Feb I will hopefully be pregnant regardless of whether it works or not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know although the treatment can be a rollercoaster at least you feel like somethings happening. Hopefully AF comes before you know it and you'll be started up again. I always get on pregnancy calculator and see if i get pregnant this month when will i be due. It would be lovely if you had your new born so then you can celebrate 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams, had another blood test and scan yesterday as my other tests came back low in preparation to taking clomid. Started taking clomid yesterday for the next 5 days then another blood test on Monday. I think you have taken it @megwilliams, haven't you? I might be wrong so for anyone else that has taken it, did it cause you to have a headache? I will also have to do a trigger, I thought I have avoided that since I am doing a FET. @Anydreamwilldo, I found that the build has been weighing heavily on my mind so not sure if that affected my first cycle. @megwilliams may have a different experience. All the best to your next cycle ladies. Didn't have a lot of jabs this cycle but I have had 7 blood tests and a scan! @IrishAsh, goodluck to your EPU today! Get a hot pack if after the EPU, it is a bit uncomfortable. Hope they get great quality eggs and you have great embabies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @IrishAsh!! Will be thinking of you.. looking forward to hearing about your little eggs and embryos! Xx

I haven't had clomid before @chook1 so I'm not sure what it does sorry.. I found that all the stim meds gave me headaches tho.
    I have been reading "It starts with the egg".. it is so interesting and gives you a lot of ideas of how to try and help the quality of your eggs and in turn, embryos.. I have started taking coQ10 and Melatonin as well as tying to reduce tummy carb intake and up my protein and fresh veggies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @IrishAsh
    I haven't taken Clomid @chook1 so can't help with that. If your bloods are ok Monday will they give you a trigger date? @megwilliams I can totally relate. Still waiting for AF and just feeling completely useless. Doing nothing is getting us no closer to having a baby! My cycle is usually 33 days, thought AF would come sooner after cancelled cycle, but I'm now day 25 and still no sign
    Hopefully a dress that your pregnant belly will look gorgeous in

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anydreamwilldo, I think yeah that's what's gonna happen if my bloods are OK. I was given Pregnyl for trigger.
    @megwilliams, my tests showed I was not ovulating. Thus, the Clomid. I normally have my AF every month but this month is taking longer. Yeah, we sure do learn a lot hey.
    Agree with @Anydreamwilldo, a gorgeous dress on a radiant pregnant lady.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @chook1 clomid gave me headaches and hot flushes

Hope everyone is traveling well in here xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be hows bump coming on?
    Thanks everyone!
    4 eggs!!!! So happy. One must have been hiding lol. Now just have to see tomorrow how they go. There was very little sperm today in the container so fingers crossed its enough. It wasn't too bad being awake. The gas had me laughing then a bit teary but it was over so quick. And you get to see on the screen and them doing the egg count too.
    So before i left today i was told that the transfer will be monday. Because its a once off bulk bill cycle they have to put the embrio back in usually on day 2 or 3. But luckily because of the public holday she said if i get a good embrio that fertilises they will wait till weds and fiving me a day 5 chance. So super excited and hoping i get a strong little fighter this time. Even with going private last time they had to but it back in after 3 days so my chances this time are no less!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @IrishAsh bump is growing by the day 😊 im 17 weeks and getting big but enjoying being round so far haha
    Well done being awake with your EPU!! was it painful during? And egg numbers! Fingers crossed this cycle is the one!!