ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 66 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, just thought I'd stop in and let you all know why you won't be hearing from me about our ivf journey. Amazingly we have created a little miracle. We are still in total shock since we were told it couldn't happen naturally. It was confirmed Friday with a blood test. I'm only 3w6d so fingers crossed it sticks.

Wishing and sending you all the best of luck on your journeys I hope you all get your deserved bfp's soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    A huge huge congratulations @kylez83 😊 truly amazing news!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (09-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams the big reveal went very well. Everyone teared up including DH which did me in haha my poor mum was beside herself, she buried her head in her hands for ages through tears 😊😊 was better than i imagined thats for sure!
    Hope your all feeling ok and getting ready for the next steps, Im always thinking and talking about you so hopefully i send some good vibes in your well deserving directions xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (09-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow congratulations @kylez83, that is amazing news!! How wonderful now put your feet up and look after yourself and your new little bean!

That's great to hear @MrsBMum2be! You did so well keeping such exciting news to yourselves for so long, I admire that!

I'm actually doing a lot better than I expected. We have just started renovating our house which DH is meant to be doing most of the work himself but he's gone and injured himself So I've had to chuck myself into them to get the bulk of it done before the kitchen comes safe to say it's keeping my occupied!

We've decided we're doing another cycle next month and I have a teleconference with my FS Tuesday to discuss the questions I have and make some changes!

Hope you're doing well and baby bean in growing nicely! Xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (10-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. TTC number 1, this is my first ish cycle. I say ish as we were part way through 1st cycle this month when FS decided to cancel, good number of follicles but bloods were too low. Waiting for AF so I can begin again. Will be on 200 gonal f, and they said something about injections instead of syneral. I'm 33 and they aren't sure why we are having troubles conceiving. We will be doing ICSI. Really thought it was going to be easier being we had no reason for infertility, but I'm realizing this is just as much of a rollercoaster as TTC naturally was for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Anydreanwilldo! I'm sorry to hear your last cycle didn't go to plan, but you've come to the right place! I've not had an easy TTC/IVF journey, but would be lost without the support from these girls! What stims were you using for your last cycle? Did you have injections or just syneral?
    TTC is really such a stressful and deflating process, but we just have to keep going and trying our best to stay positive! When is your next cycle predicated to start?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

Anydreamwilldo  (10-04-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @megwilliams, I was syneral and 100 gonal f, yep was my second follicle scan and I was expecting the call to tell me when to trigger and instead get a call to say we would cancel. Was hugely disappointing but just got to keep thinking we want the best chance of conception so waiting a little longer is ok. AF should be here any day, and will get my schedule from the clinic then..
    is this your first round?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That would be super disappointing! But I guess it's better going through the whole process to not get any eggs or embryos ivf is hard! Wishing you all the best for this cycle and sending all the baby dust!

Unfortunately I will be starting my 3rd cycle next month. I just got my AF yesterday after my second failed cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @megwilliams to you too, third times a charm right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hope so @Anydreamwilldo! My FS is calling me this morning to discuss any changes we can make for this cycle. I can't wait to get it started again