Closed Thread
Page 61 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by morganleroy View Post
    Hi kylez83 - pgs is pre implantation genetic screening. It's when they take a sample from the embryos to make sure there's no chromosomal abnormality. Usually done in the case of recurrent miscarriage or multiple failed ivf. It is pricey, extra cost per embryo. Only done on frozen embryos
    Ok thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls scan went well! The ovaries have reduced by half in size so the doctor thinks thats whats causing discomfort as they will be leaking fluid as they shrink so thats a relief that finally they are starting to recover 😊 baby was good too, hb of 179 and moving around alot so was hard for her to get the heartbeat long enough in one spot which is reassuring too, 4 days until we have another scan for our 12 weeker!
    Hope you are all feeling ok 😊

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (23-03-2017),Mad89  (23-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @MrsBMum2be! Hopefully the end of OHSS is near! That's great about Baby! I bet you can't wait to see him/her in a few days so exciting!

How are you feeling @morganleroy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    Well girls scan went well! The ovaries have reduced by half in size so the doctor thinks thats whats causing discomfort as they will be leaking fluid as they shrink so thats a relief that finally they are starting to recover baby was good too, hb of 179 and moving around alot so was hard for her to get the heartbeat long enough in one spot which is reassuring too, 4 days until we have another scan for our 12 weeker!
    Hope you are all feeling ok
    Great to hear! Hope the 12 week scan goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by megwilliams View Post
    That's great news @MrsBMum2be! Hopefully the end of OHSS is near! That's great about Baby! I bet you can't wait to see him/her in a few days so exciting!

How are you feeling @morganleroy?
    Hi Meg. I'm ok, taken today off work too, so day 3 of calling in sick. I feel bad but I think it's the right decision. I'll be back there on Monday. Getting better everyday, main issue is ongoing bloating and pain. Pain is improving in general. Sorry for tmi but I've had bad constipation this morning I woke up with severe pain, it settled down with heat pack and meds, but it was really sore and I felt nauseous. I think full bladder didn't help. That's what made me stay home today. How are you doing? Are you going for transfer Monday still?? Goodluck!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to morganleroy For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (25-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lampa here is the thread. Ladies lampa is starting her first ivf journey soon too so I thought she might like to partake in this lovely group

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (25-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Lampa nice to have you on board when are you starting IVF?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by morganleroy View Post
    Hi Meg. I'm ok, taken today off work too, so day 3 of calling in sick. I feel bad but I think it's the right decision. I'll be back there on Monday. Getting better everyday, main issue is ongoing bloating and pain. Pain is improving in general. Sorry for tmi but I've had bad constipation this morning I woke up with severe pain, it settled down with heat pack and meds, but it was really sore and I felt nauseous. I think full bladder didn't help. That's what made me stay home today. How are you doing? Are you going for transfer Monday still?? Goodluck!!
    How are you today? I think the constipation is normal and just from the drugs they use. I get the same for about a week after rest up over the weekend and you should be fine by Monday!
    I'm going well.. still a little sore, but overall well. I went to get a massage today and they told me I couldn't have one because of IVF I cried all the way home haha! At this stage transfer is still going ahead providing me have a little embaby to transfer! They are meant to be calling me today with an update xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (25-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting @megwilliams !
    I think I am going to try to do a full stim in May. Not really looking forward to it let us know your update xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can do it @missyT! I know it's hard, but this second round has been easier on me as I've known what to expect.. you may find the same! I have everything crossed for you!
    I got a call this arvo saying the 7th embryo had dropped off as expected but the other 6 are going strong. They expect to see 7-10 cells in day 3 and apparently I have one 7 cell, one 9 cell and four 10 cell embryos.. so all on track, but we were the same last cycle so we won't know until Monday Monday can't come quick enough!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

kylez83  (25-03-2017)