ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 60 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 991
  1. #591
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    82
    Thanked
    79
    Reviews
    0

    Default First round IVF/ ICSI - ttc baby #1

    Me too I'm not telling work coz it feel awkward for me to say out loud I'm having trouble with pcos n conceiving. We are strong women putting up with all these hormonal meds. Lets look forward to our lil new bb joy xx @ morganleroy I'm in VIC melb

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    236
    Thanked
    184
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz8585 View Post
    Me too I'm not telling work coz it feel awkward for me to say out loud I'm having trouble with pcos n conceiving. We are strong women putting up with all these hormonal meds. Lets look forward to our lil new bb joy xx @ morganleroy I'm in VIC melb
    I agree. I am in a new role, like 6 weeks in. I don't know my boss well and she's not the warm fluffy type. Also, it's a small team and I don't want everyone knowing my business. Also it could have implications for future jobs, as the contract is only 1 year! So I totally know how you feel. It makes it challenging. We definitely are strong women. I'll be thinking of you, nice to see u back in this thread

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to morganleroy For This Useful Post:

    Liz8585  (22-03-2017)

  4. #593
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you going girls? Feeling ok? Any details on fertilization rates yet? 😊 so happy you both got such great results! Xx

  5. #594
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    236
    Thanked
    184
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    How are you going girls? Feeling ok? Any details on fertilization rates yet? so happy you both got such great results! Xx
    Hello. Just got the call. 12 fertilised and they are watching one. It's a freeze all cycle as hormones all so high. We're planning to go ahead with pgs as well, so wait for all of that. Looks like ET won't be til may all going well

  6. #595
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    So much better this time round @MrsBMum2be! I feel great today. Out of our 10 mature eggs 6 fertilised normally and they are watching 1 as she called it an "activated egg". I don't really understand it too much but she said it's growing faster than usual and these one usually stop splitting on day 2.. she seemed really happy with the rates as they are much better than last cycle and I had 2 days less of stims. How's your OHSS going?

    That's a great number @morganleroy! Praying all your embabies make it to freeze! Rest up and enjoy a glass of wine (or two) before your FET! Xx

  7. #596
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    236
    Thanked
    184
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by megwilliams View Post
    So much better this time round @MrsBMum2be! I feel great today. Out of our 10 mature eggs 6 fertilised normally and they are watching 1 as she called it an "activated egg". I don't really understand it too much but she said it's growing faster than usual and these one usually stop splitting on day 2.. she seemed really happy with the rates as they are much better than last cycle and I had 2 days less of stims. How's your OHSS going?

    That's a great number @morganleroy! Praying all your embabies make it to freeze! Rest up and enjoy a glass of wine (or two) before your FET! Xx
    Thanks megwilliams! Good numbers for you too. I'm glad. Are you doing pgs (pre implantation genetic screening on any of yours)? When's your transfer planned?

  8. #597
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked
    77
    Reviews
    0
    No our FS said there's no reason to to pgs at this stage. However if we have troubles this cycle I think I might have it done next cycle. My transfer is booked for Monday morning

  9. #598
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    752
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked
    384
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh wow @megwilliams thats great!! Beautiful numbers, heaps better than last round!
    Oh its not wonderful, off for another scan today to check the size of the left one cos of the pressure i have in there 😯
    @morganleroy you had a great result too! I agree, a nice glass of wine would go down a treat for you😊 xx

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

    kylez83  (23-03-2017)

  11. #599
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    772
    Thanks
    1,125
    Thanked
    330
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @morganleroy silly question, what is pgs and why would it be done? Just being a sponge and trying to learn as much as I can before our appointment on Monday

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to kylez83 For This Useful Post:

    Liz8585  (23-03-2017)

  13. #600
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    362
    Thanks
    236
    Thanked
    184
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kylez83 View Post
    @morganleroy silly question, what is pgs and why would it be done? Just being a sponge and trying to learn as much as I can before our appointment on Monday
    Hi kylez83 - pgs is pre implantation genetic screening. It's when they take a sample from the embryos to make sure there's no chromosomal abnormality. Usually done in the case of recurrent miscarriage or multiple failed ivf. It is pricey, extra cost per embryo. Only done on frozen embryos

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morganleroy For This Useful Post:

    kylez83  (23-03-2017),Liz8585  (23-03-2017)


 

Similar Threads

  1. New to Site - TTC, IVF, ICSI
    By julianicholson in forum Introductions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2016, 13:07
  2. IVF/ICSI support
    By Raralou in forum IVF
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 22-02-2016, 13:31
  3. Fundraising for IVF/ICSI please help
    By terrastrega in forum Can you help with these campaigns?
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 13-12-2015, 22:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED SUPPORTER
Innovations Sports PhysiotherapyWomen’s Health Physios who are able to assess and treat a wide range of Pregnancy and Post Natal Issues. We offer ...
REVIEWS
"Made bed time less anxious"
by Meld85
My Little Heart Whisbear - the Humming Bear reviews ›
"Wonderful natural Aussie made product!"
by Mrstwr
Baby U Goat Milk Moisturiser reviews ›
"Replaced good quality with cheap tight nappies"
by Kris
Coles Comfy Bots Nappies reviews ›

ADVERTISEMENT