ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 100 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has only JUST turned up a few mins ago so looks like CD1 is tomorrow and stims start on Monday, just in time for the Adele concert... I will have to either try smuggle my stims in or FS said it should be fine if I do them a couple of hours late..
    Make sure you rest up then @MrsBMum2be! Sore ovaries are brutal! I couldn't sit down without making a noise when I was suffering from hyperstim!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @megwilliams oh gosh its hard trying to stim in normal life isnt it!! Hopefully itll be fine if its just a little late, im sure it will be!
    Yeah im trying but i just feel like a lump of uselessness 😟 poor hubby is doing everything, between the morning sickness and the ovary melons I'm a bit of a waste of space!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Forgot to say, how exciting for a fresh round and fresh results!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm doing my first ivf this month and I'm so so scared, no wait absolutely terrified of it not working!!! I'm worried, my eggs won't fertilise, im worried they won't make it to day 5 I'm just stressed about everything ughhhh

I'm 31 with no known issues and my husband has zero sperm so we've had to use a donor. I had my first scan on Friday and have around 8-9 follicles in each ovary, EPU is booked for Wednesday but will know by my next scan on Monday if they need to grow a little bit more then I'll have EPU on Friday. I'm just so scared how do you ladies get through this? It's been going on for so many years of trying I just feel like it's never going to happen for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is hard to live a normal life whilst going through ivf!

Oh don't be so hard on yourself. Your body is working overtime and the moment and creating a beautiful baby! I bet your hubby is more than happy to help where he can!

Oh I wish I could get excited, but the anxiety has taken over every time I have some quiet alone time, it hits me and I find myself in tears about it. I've not had a good week knowing that it's all about to star again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mermaid13 its natural to worry but your body can and will do what its meant to so try not to stress yourself out too much if you can. I do strongly advise staying away from Google during your cycle, i googled so much and really stressed myself out which isnt helpful or productive. You'll be nervous the whole cycle if your anything like i was so just take it easy and try to remember your FS will do all they can to make your baby dream a reality 😊
    @megwilliams he has been brilliant, i fall asleep on him most days on the couch and he is caring when the morning sickness kicks my butt i just feel a bit guilty for not doing all my usual stuff i guess 😊

You poor thing but be happy knowing this cycle will be so much more positive and will work so much better now FS knows your body 😊 this could be it, as scary as the cycle is knowing this could be the cycle is exciting in itself xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, girls!

I am feeling a little bit better but still could not understand why that happened.

Now I truly understand how painful the IVF journey is and so happy to our pregnant ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So an update for me...I've taken a test this morning after our last IUI and it was a bfn not sure if we will squeeze in one more IUI before having our first appt in the city in April for IVF!!

For those that don't mind answering can anyone tell me how much each cycle costs them? I don't really know if it's every cycle that costs the same again or just the first is most expensive etc... we know it's expensive but just trying to get a bit more of an idea of what we are looking at!! I'm in WA so no bulk billed clinics over here and in regional so have to drive 7 hours to get back to the city for treatments!!
    Feel free to private message me if you'd prefer

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Allthebest its a huge journey and really emotional but your string and capable! It will happen for you
    @Mad89 oh im so sorry to hear that! I think each clinic is fifferent but ours was about $2700 all up including our meds and anaesethetic for EPU, the first is the most expensive but once you've registered for the safety net with medicare each medical cost will get you more back 😊

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

Allthebest  (13-03-2017),Mad89  (12-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Thanks for all your kind and thoughtful words.

I had a really tough week to be honest.
    This weekend was even harder because i had too much time to myself. I realised that it's grief that I'm feeling and time will help to heal and process my thoughts. The emptiness and numbness is definitely a first for this journey. Its hit me harder than any other cycle. Probably why the 2 month break will hopefully do me good.

Your anxiety is totally valid @megwilliams and i hope that you can get thru this cycle feeling ok, that you're going to be ok. It's so brave to get back into it.

I'm trying to figure out if I'll take up yoga or gardening or both as my therapeutic outlet!

K