Closed Thread
Page 51 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When is your predicted AF@chook1? Mine was due to arrive yesterday and she still hasn't come.. the only time I actually want her to make her appearance!

You poor thing @MrsBMum2be! That would be awful! Can they do anything to manage it for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Special82 I'm so sorry to hear your outcome for this cycle. It is a emotional roller coaster and I am also thinking I will take a 1 or 2 month break. How are you feeling today?
    @megwilliams @MrsBMum2be @chook1 thank you for your opinions I truely need them. I am not decided yet... just thinking about a full stim cycle makes me feel stressed already, I really hated it.
    @MrsBMum2be wow you must be uncomfortable you poor darling! Hope it gets better x
    @chook1 when do you think you will be booked in for FET?
    @megwilliams waiting game begins, oh it only feels like a second ago we were all in the waiting lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @megwilliams i hopr your AF starts soon so you can get onto this brilliant cycle ahead! @missyT i can understand that, its a really emotionally and physically draining time but you'll know whats best for you in the end 😊 @chook1 any FET dates yet? I hope you have some ideas about your next cycle @SpecialK82 hope you are doing ok after this cycle, its really difficult but you will all be supermums when the time comes. So strong and full of will power and determination.
    Ill be thinking of you all!! Im looking forward to seeing all your names in some due in groups very very soon!!

The hyperstimulation is pretty crappy but i think mine is still classed as mild. They cant do anything for me at all other than monitor me if it becomes very painful, at the moment one ovary hurts if i wait to wee and the other hurts whenever it feels like it but at my ivf scan a fortnight ago they only noticed one swollen one so they must have missed the other cos its huge (not sure how though!!)
    On the upside we got another look in on baby fat and fatty was moving around which made us both giggle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be, aww hope you start feeling better soon! And that you are able to manage this hyperstimulation thingy..maybe a hot pack will help? @megwilliams, did AF come already? Hope it comes soon so you can prepare for your next cycle. @missyT, how are you? Have you decided what is the next step? @SpecialK82, hope you are feeling a little bit better...

I am just waiting for my AF to come this month, not so sure when. Last month's AF came on the 21st of Feb (ie the day before my blood test). The month before that, it came on the 23rd of Jan. So might be around the same time this month. Once AF arrives, I will inform Repromed on when is the first full flow day and then go from there to doing FET.

It is long weekend here in SA and also in Melbourne I think. So for you girls in those states, please enjoy the weekend.

Our lovely noodles will come soon, I believe that.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsBMum2be! I hope you start to feel some release soon. I had it with my cycle, but I cleared up pretty fast for me as I think pregnancy accelerates it a little!

Still no AF @chook1! Thought it would have been here by now... ahwell, might hit the wine tonight as I've had a massive week at work!
    Hopefully yours comes early for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT today and negative
    I am so sad, feeling very hopeless...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Allthebest I'm so sorry to hear that. It's heartbreaking. I felt the same way and it was really hard to bring myself up again. Be sad, you have every right to but also know there is always hope. Go treat yourself to massage or a treatment. Take some time out. I'm giving you a big hug right now xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear @Allthebest! It is the ****tiest news to hear
    Put some music on, pour yourself a wine and take some time to yourself! We're all here for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol so apparently you can't swear on here...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @megwilliams still no AF? So frustrating when you want it to start for once!! Hopefully its not far off!! The hyperstimulation is a bugger, the doctor was suprised they are still so big cos im just shy of 10 weeks but apparently all i can do is rest up when they are sore. @Allthebest so sorry to hear that, like the girls say definitely take some time to be sad and look after yourself but remember it will happen.
    @megwilliams haha thats funny!! We will just have to misspell all our swears lol