Closed Thread
Page 49 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Those symptoms are deffs kicking in then!! But all for a good reason

I saw my FS today so we've sorted our management plan. She didn't really want to but felt like she needs to reduce my dose of Gonal F to 125 and have early bloods.. I think she's hoping to get a lot less eggs from me this next cycle. Oh hurry up AF, I'm ready!!

Well done @Mad89.. that would have taken you a while! I'm praying that your IUI has worked and you don't have to wander down the IVF road. If you've already been doing puregon shots you'll be a pro for ivf if you need it xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thats great news @megwilliams your on your way now!! I was on 125 gonal f with my high AMH and it worked well so fingers crossed this is your perfect dose 😊
    @Mad89 thats dedication 😀😀 the ivf shots (if you have to do them) are quite fine and barely noticeable, you will be ok 😊 but as @megwilliams said fingers crossed you wont need it 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm a little worried tho @MrsBMum2be... FS said she was hesitant to reduce my stims but her gut tells her she should because I had such a dramatic cycle so hence the early blood test... Looked like she was going to cry when she saw me!
    I'm staying positive for this round

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh poor thing it must be hard when they think they are doing the best for thier patients and it doesnt quite work out 😥 this round will be great i can feel it. Is your AMH normal? I cant remember if we discussed this before 😕 sorry!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah she was surprised and given the number of eggs they got! She's hoping to reduce that significantly apparently. My AMH was 26 which is "excellent" for my age.. that's why she doesn't really want to reduce my stims but feels like she has to!

How are you feeling @MrsBMum2be?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT, I keep forgetting to ask.... how did you go on Saturday? I'm praying that you got good results!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams that is a brilliant number!! You reacted so well to the high dose so maybe the lower dose will be perfect? I teally hope it is 😀
    Im not too bad thankyou!! Lots of nausea the last few days and a grumpy bloated cow today haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Sorry for being MIA for the last week or so. My bloods on Saturday unfortunately didn't bring me the news I was hoping for. My hcg went up by the tiniest bit but not enough. On top of that my progesterone dropped, even though I was still on the suppositories. After getting the results I was advised to stop all medications and let my body take its natural course. That night I started bleeding. I felt really upset and tried just to take some time out for myself. I've had to go back in again today for another blood test just to monitor the hcg level until it is back to 0. Another update.. as you know I had 2 embryos genetically tested, sadly 1 embryo biopsy results came back unable to test as the cells they took were not enough for testing so we are unsure about that embryo. The other embryo came back perfectly normal, which was great news and finally something to put a smile on my face
    I have a follow until up appointment on the 31st so that'll be my next step.
    @MrsBMum2be your symptoms have finally kicked it, great signs! X
    @megwilliams you will be heading into this next cycle with so much more confidence and control having being through it already. That can only be a really positive thing! X
    @chook1 how are you going lovely? What are your plans for your next step?
    @Mad89 welcome aboard the crazy but totally worth it IVF train! I wish you a sand storm of baby dust for your upcoming cycle. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask

9. The Following User Says Thank You to missyT For This Useful Post:

Mad89  (02-03-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear that @missyT 😟 but glad to hear your other emby is looking great and fingers crossed that is the one!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies.

So I'm 8dp5dt and 13dpo, CD31....
    No signs of AF yet so keeping everything crossed.
    Symptom spotting: I've got weird left sided twinges/cramps and nothing else
    POAS this am (cheapie dip stick) it came back BFN.
    This is torture! And all consuming!

Hope you are all doing well lovelies K