Closed Thread
Page 48 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies!

Sorry for being MIA for the last few days. I needed some time for myself to process the outcome and be OK with it. My period came on the 21st in the afternoon so did not even make it to my blood test the next day. We knew going into it that this can happen but you still feel horrible when you actually are put into that situation. I was a bit emotional that afternoon and also had to take the next day off work. I would not have been productive if I did come to work. I am feeling a bit better now. Will have next appointment with my FS on Monday, 27th of Feb on how best to move forward. Also, still waiting for the screening results of our one frostie. We will try again, just not sure when but would like to cycle again in March.
    @missyT hope your levels rise and Saturday brings you some great results, my cycle mate. If 1 of the two of us who had exactly the same cycle has a positive outcome, it will make me very happy! Hang in there, this cycle is not yet over.
    @smarquez, goodluck on your first upcoming cycle. Hoping for a positive outcome for you.
    @megwilliams, how did the cruise go? Hope you are having the most relaxing time and is more ready than ever for your next cycle.
    @MrsBMum2be bless the sickness feeling! As meg said, it is a great reminder that the bub is taking all the nutrients from you and will be a healthy one when he/she comes out.

Take care everyone. And be kinder to yourselves like you have been to me here....
    Lots of to all of you ladies who are going through this journey....

The journey continues for me....
    Last edited by chook1; 23-02-2017 at 18:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Ive got FET tomorrow for my 1 frostie! Then 2 days to relax over the weekend. Im going to chill and watch netflix and hope that it sticks this time!!! Have been emotionally quite stable this month but i guess the tww will be gruelling again.

Sorry you didnt get great news @missyT
    I hope saturday provides a better result.

@chook1 sorry to hear it didn't stick. FET is so less stressful so hope you get to start that cycle asap.
    Last edited by SpecialK82; 23-02-2017 at 18:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck @SpecialK82! will be thinking of you and sending you loads of sticky vibes!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck for your BT @missyT xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Just popping my head in here for now...

DP and I are doing our 2nd IUI treatment this week but not holding much hope for success! Then our towns only FS is retiring at the start of April so I'm thinking it'll be back to the city when I can to start the whole ivf process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome aboard @Mad89 😀😀 good luck for your cycle!! Hope it gets you a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    Welcome aboard @Mad89 good luck for your cycle!! Hope it gets you a BFP!
    Thank you not sure when it will all happen as I have to work around school holidays (I'm a teacher but am away over the next 2 holidays) and being 700km away from the city!! At first it seemed like the end of the world but I'm now looking forward to starting because it may give us the end dream so it's worth it it's just the $$ that worries me!!

Is anyone from WA on here? I'm going to go back and read all the posts so far so I can catch up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you feeling MrsBMum2be? Any preggo symptoms kicking in yet?

Hopefully the clomid works this month for you @smarquez and you won't need ivf! I had very minor symptoms and just discomfort in my lower abdomen, nothing too bad tho, you will be fine if you have to go down the ivf path!! I have my fingers crossed that the clomid will work this month!

I'm so sorry that AF come @chook1! I know how devastating it is to have a failed cycle good luck with your appointment today, I'm sure your FS will come up with a good plan for you!

Omg - that holiday was one of the better ones I've ever had! DH and I had an amazing time... we actually never spoke about ivf! We were driving home from the airport last night and I had to remind him that we have an appointment with FS tomorrow so we spoke a little about it then and reality hit hard!! I was so tired and the thought of going back to work and then the reality of ivf really hit but I'm trying to be more positive!

How are you feeling @SpecialK82? Congrats on being PUPO

Welcome and good luck with your cycle @Mad89. Hopefully this one results in your little Bub! I'm from SA

Sorry I've been missing - I'm back in ivf mode again sending baby dust and hugs to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams I'm so tired haha i can barely make it through the day without needing a nap and I'm smelling everything and hating it haha last night DH had a yiros and beer and it almost killed me/gave me a nose bleed lol

Thats great you had such a great time and you'll be so refreshed and ready for this cycle!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Phew I managed to read my way through all the posts only because I had a day off work for my IUI today so I had some spare time!!

You ladies are inspiring, positive and full of information!!

I just want to start our first cycle now!! Which I think helps with my IUI because I'm not obsessing over it for the tww I think I'm ready too because I've been having to do puregon injections for the last 2 cycles so have had to get over that stress/fear before confronting IVF!