Closed Thread
Page 42 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I've been missing in action!! I've got my fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies!! Can't wait to see some BFP's popping up!

I had a strange experience with a psychic/medium lady over the weekend who said she doesn't see kids for me this year and that I will get pregnant naturally at the end of next year. I told her about the ivf and she begged me to stop because it won't work and just be a waste of money... wtf! I'm deffs not giving up on ivf just because I've been told by a psychic!

Love and hugs to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by megwilliams View Post
    Sorry I've been missing in action!! I've got my fingers crossed for all of you lovely ladies!! Can't wait to see some BFP's popping up!

I had a strange experience with a psychic/medium lady over the weekend who said she doesn't see kids for me this year and that I will get pregnant naturally at the end of next year. I told her about the ivf and she begged me to stop because it won't work and just be a waste of money... wtf! I'm deffs not giving up on ivf just because I've been told by a psychic!

Love and hugs to you all xxx
    Wow! I wouldn't stop either. Don't let her saying it won't work ruin your positivity though!! Just focus on the part where you will get preggo

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just thought it was so strange @sabrina1717. She seemed so sure it wouldn't work. I just hope we have a better result next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams hello friend!! Dont listen to her, i love psychics but my uncle who reads tarot and is very spiritual has always said that psychics readings are always up for interpretation by the individual. Who knows you could definitely get pregnant next cycle then fall again next year with #2 naturally ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT I am thinking the same, will hold off as long as I can. I went for my acupuncture today. When I used their loo, I had a little bit of spotting. Mentioned it to Luke and he said it might not be bad thing. He then did something at the end for my spotting, he heated a cigar thing like and pointed it near the side of my big toes. Then also did the same near the arch of my foot. I like that place and I like Luke too. He also did some treatment for my upper right back pain that I have been having for years on and off.
    Hugs, am scared too to for disappointment. Hoping we are two happy chooks on the 22nd.

@megwilliams I am with the others, don't let that stop you from your plans to do another cycle this year. Maybe @MrsBMum2be is the better psychic, that you will be preggy this year and also next year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    @missyT i felt exactly the same right up until about 15dpo when i thought for sure i was out because i had one sided ovary cramps and back pain the only advice i can offer is hold out as long as you can!! At 15dpo my HCG was 235 so 10dpo i might not have registered any HCG at all on a hpt in which case you'd be completely symptomless and feeling yourself
    They say HCG doubles don't they so a 13dpo you would have had a HCG of 117 and 11dpo you would have had HCG of 58 and 9po you would have had HCG of 29 and 7dpo it would have been 15!! You definitely would have seen a second line on a FRER the day after you transferred lol! Sounds like you had a very early implanter there!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not sure to be honest @warratag i just got told the hcg isnt often detectable on urine until 6-9 days after 😯 not sure really its all very confusing

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round IVF/ ICSI - ttc baby #1

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    Im not sure to be honest @warratag i just got told the hcg isnt often detectable on urine until 6-9 days after not sure really its all very confusing
    FRERs detect HCG of 6, so as long as your blood HCG is > 6, you'll see it on a FRER. FRER will also show super faint line if HCG is like 4-5 in blood

FRER is super cool!
    Last edited by warratag; 16-02-2017 at 09:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man if i knew that i would have been preing on sticks so often haha although i have peed on a few since then 😐😐
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be maybe it's best you didn't cos you would have saved a lot of money lol but those little ones down the bottom are cute! Where did you get them from? How do you pee on them? Are they a particular brand?