Closed Thread
Page 41 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    Tbh I forgot to ask them.. They were morulas on day 5 and they told me that they would watch them for another 3 hours and if no further growth, they would have to discard them. They called back in 3 hours and said they had not grown anymore and they were not suitable for freezing. I'm going to see my FS on Thursday so I'll find out whether they were compacting morulas or not..
    I wonder why they didn't let mine continue. They only let one continue to day 6 then threw it out. But all the others they just froze. Such a confusing process!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chook1 View Post
    @missyT lol! I actually had my initial acupuncture schedule on Thursday at 2pm. Had to bring it forward a day cos I am now coming down to Adelaide on Wednesday instead of Thursday. Hope we get good results missy. I have not sent my embaby for screening yet, they told me I can wait until after the BT or I can just give them a call to say so.

@warratag Hope you are OK. It's my first cycle (not sure if it's your first as well) and as much as I tell myself that I will be OK with whatever results I get, will never know until I officially get them. Takecare. 🤞 for great results of your BT too!
    I told myself too that I would b ok cos I made a lovely good quality blast but I'm not ok lol lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sabrina1717 View Post
    I wonder why they didn't let mine continue. They only let one continue to day 6 then threw it out. But all the others they just froze. Such a confusing process!
    I agree!!!!! I feel like they need to provide a written explanation lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by warratag View Post
    I told myself too that I would b ok cos I made a lovely good quality blast but I'm not ok lol lol
    to you @warratag.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to chook1 For This Useful Post:

warratag  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT how are you feeling today? I rang the clinic to ask for my frozen embryo to be sent for screening. They told me I had a 4dt, not a 5dt. So the embryo that they were able to freeze on Saturday was a blastocyst on the 5th day. I asked them If I should have had the transfer also on Saturday instead of Friday so that it would have been a blastocyst but was told that 4dt and 5dt basically will work out the same. Hmmm..Is this what you have been told too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @chook1 feeling normal still, no change. What about you? Wasn't really told that, but I do know the morula is the stage before blastocyst. I don't know whether Repromed do transfers on Saturday, that may have been why. I was also 4 day transfer as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT same as you, haven't really been feeling a lot different. When are you thinking of doing POAS?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to chook1 For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure @chook1 I am going to try to hold out for as long as I can. Really scared to be disappointed. What about you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT i felt exactly the same right up until about 15dpo when i thought for sure i was out because i had one sided ovary cramps and back pain the only advice i can offer is hold out as long as you can!! At 15dpo my HCG was 235 so 10dpo i might not have registered any HCG at all on a hpt in which case you'd be completely symptomless and feeling yourself 😊

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

ChristmasCheer  (15-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag how are you going? 😊 hope your feeling good!