Closed Thread
Page 4 of 100 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh that will come around so quick now as well especially being almost december!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Our FS said we would probably start in January so whether or not that means he may suggest the birth control for december but who knows! I have no tubes as of last week so he said we would have to wait 6 weeks to heal so our general hope is we will start with the meds for january, potentially doing the OCP in december of he thinks its necessary (have heard some FS dont use that method so who knows)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting for us both! I hope you have a speedy recovery from your surgery so you can get started in the new year. I've heard it can help to make all the follicles grow at the same kind of rate rather than just the one growing ahead of the rest like in a normal cycle. Not sure how true that is so don't quote me on it!
    How have you found flinders in terms of costing so far? We got a rough quote which will end up being just under $4,000 for ICSI (that includes medication, scans and bloods, excess for health insurance and 6months to freeze potential embryos).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (26-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh right that makes sense! I had clomid and grew 3 similar sized follies on one ovary so hopefully can avoid the OCP, id rather limit the medications that i can but if they say i need it i will 😊 Its $2500 for your first full cycle of IVF with out of pocket costs ending up $830 then same for subsequent cycles in the same calendar year but with all but $500 back so its not too much money really considering what we will get at the end of our journey πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘ΆπŸ‘Ά

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @megwilliams, just wanted to say hi
    little bit excited today because i am finally starting my acupuncture. i am going to well2 in Norwood as well, really looking forward to the time out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi missyT

How exciting! Just make sure you take the time out and enjoy it - you will come out feeling so much more energised. Who are you seeing at Well2? I have to start mine again, I think I'll book for next week
    Not long now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @missyT how'd you go with the acupuncture yesterday? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey @megwilliams. acupuncture was fantastic, its was so relaxing! i saw Luke, he was great! back in again on Tuesday can you believe its already December!??!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round IVF/ ICSI - ttc baby #1

Hi @missyT

Just checking in to see how you're getting on! I can't believe we are mid December already! Have you done your Management Plan with Repromed yet? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @megwilliams i know its crazy how fast its going!! haven't done the management plan yet. i think i may be going in to do all that early Jan as they are prediction that my cycle won't start till the 3rd week of Jan. have you?? so exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @missyT
    We've done the management plan and ordered all the medication as my cycle should start in the first week of Jan. I have to have a scan the first day of my cycle just to check on a cyst before I start my stims. It is so exciting... can't wait!