ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsBMum2be, yeah PUPO.☺️ We have not long ago got home as we live 1 hour and 45 mins from Adelaide.

Took a bit longer than normal the transfer, my FS said that I have a small cervix and my uterus is down instead of up or something like that. Also said that it's normal just different because people might be for example left-handed. So when he said that, I said I am a leftie. Haha.

The other 6 embabies have been growing so far. So happy ❀️!!! Had my acupuncture before and after. Will be back on Thursday for another session.

How did you go @missyT? Hope all went well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the late update ladies. ET went well . Was a little frustrated because about 2 1/2 hours later I had to go into work unexpectedly. Been at work all day today as well but feeling good. Officially PUPO, makes me giggle just thinking about it . How is everyone feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did any one do any genetic testing on their embryos before freezing? And also were all your embryos at blastocyst stage at transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats great girl!! Congrats i really hope this is your cycle!! No i didnt have mine tested @missyT but we weren't asked if we wanted to either lol ours were all blastys at transfer/freeze 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was a morula, so not quite a blasty but the embryologist seemed quite happy and graded it a 4. I got updated on my 6 embryos yesterday and four have developed further but not to blastocyst quiet yet so they have to wait till tomorrow to see if they can biopsy and freeze. She said they looking promising but you never know. Hoping my embryo on board is still developing, she said mine were traveling approximately half a day behind average. 🀞 it's feeling more comfy in me than in a lab. Hope you are all doing well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missyT View Post
    Mine was a morula, so not quite a blasty but the embryologist seemed quite happy and graded it a 4. I got updated on my 6 embryos yesterday and four have developed further but not to blastocyst quiet yet so they have to wait till tomorrow to see if they can biopsy and freeze. She said they looking promising but you never know. Hoping my embryo on board is still developing, she said mine were traveling approximately half a day behind average. 🀞 it's feeling more comfy in me than in a lab. Hope you are all doing well xx
    I had my transfer on Tuesday. Only 1 of my 4 made it. The others were still morulas on day 5. The one that was still there was an early blastocyst at 7.30am that morning but by the time I had my transfer, it had converted itself to a blastocyst. I'm now 5dp5dt. Bfn this morning but hoping it's too early. Good luck to you hun. I hope it develops better inside than in a dish.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to warratag For This Useful Post:

mummanow  (12-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @warratag
    Trying to just keep myself occupied and happy.

Definitely still super early for you! It's hard not to worry, you really feel like it's completely out of your hands. Hope you've got a sticky one xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT a grade 4 is fantastic!! Thats the top of the range so all very positive and its in a much better environment now exactly where it should be so Im sure it is theiving in its new home for the next 8 months 😊
    @warratag i have ny fingers crossed for you!! 10dpo is still really early 😊😊 could be a bfp in a few days!!! Whens your BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard isn't it @missyT? I feel like every hour takes a whole day to pass... Waiting for my cycle to start didn't even take that long!! Will you poas do you think? Or wait for BT?
    @MrsBMum2be my BT is on 20 Feb which will be 18dpo. It's too far away.. My AF is due on 15dpo, so may not get to BT although I need to know when to stop pressaries so AF can come or maybe it will come without stopping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knowing me @warratag I will poas but I'm going to try my best to wait. BT isn't till the 22nd... soooo far away lol