ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!

@MrsBMum2be Congratulations on your BFP! Hope everything goes well from hereon.

@SpecialK82, all the best to your next transfer! Sending positive energy your way.

megwilliams, I actually just thought of looking at forums later in my cycle. I was more watching youtube vlogs early on as I accidentally found them when we were asked to watch a certain video before starting our cycle. Would have been nice to talk to other ladies who are doing the same thing and I would have found @missyT early on who is exactly on the same clinic and cycle like me! Hope you enjoy your break and relaxation in Fiji and come back more ready than ever for the next cycle. Will PM you and @missyT on who I am seeing in Repromed. I found everyone in Repromed very accommodating. They made some changes along the way to my medication but they will just tell me over the phone as they are unable to post the changes on the portal so after they hang up, I will ring them again after half an hour just to confirm that what I wrote down is correct. Haha! And everytime, they are very accommodating.

@missyT, will PM you the exact time of my transfer tomorrow. It is in the afternoon. Are you doing any acupuncture before and after? You know what, I do not know what is our MFI. I did another blood test with them in addition with the tests that we have done with our GP but my partner was not asked by my FS to repeat any of his tests. We were told that we will have to do ICSI and yep, this is our first ever cycle. Had I found this forum before we have our first consultation with our FS, I would have known what questions to ask (ie morphology and motility). Hope both our transfers go well tomorrow.
    Last edited by chook1; 09-02-2017 at 09:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    P.S. How do you PM someone or a number of people here?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thankyou @chook1 😊😊 still feeling super weird to me lol goodluck for your transfer tomorrow and also you @missyT 😊😊😊 PUPO this time tomorrow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @chook1, just wanted to say good luck tomorrow with your transfer. Hopefully you get some good news about your embryos and will be able to freeze some as well

Thank you @mrsMum2Be

Question for you ladies, how long did you stay bloated for after EPU? I have no discomfort what so ever just got a belly that doesn't seem to go away lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @chook1, just wanted to say good luck tomorrow with your transfer. Hopefully you get some good news about your embryos and will be able to freeze some as well

Thank you @mrsMum2Be

Question for you ladies, how long did you stay bloated for after EPU? I have no discomfort what so ever just got a belly that doesn't seem to go away lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck today girls!!

I was blosted until now haha sometimes you just stay like a floatation device until pregnancy or AF 😑

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @missyT and @chook1!! Will be thinking of you both
    @missyT my bloating didn't go down until after AF... to be honest I think Wednesday this week was the first day I felt human again with a flat tummy!

So we've finally booked a holiday! We're headed to a 5 star resort in Fiji Sunday week.. I think it's the 19th. can't wait!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @MrsBMum2be and @megwilliams we definitely all need as much support as we can get on this journey
    @megwilliams that sounds lovely, I heard Fiji is beautiful definitely a nice break from this crazy Adelaide weather!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @MrsBMum2be and @megwilliams. 😘Oh, I bet you can't wait @megwilliams for the 19th to come.

@missyT goodluck to us today. 😘 I booked for acupuncture before and after the transfer in Well2 in Norwood. Asked Repromed and they suggested them.

I don't know how to say this without sounding gross but would like to ask because when I have bowel movement i still feel a bit of a pain since egg transfer. Have any of you had/have this? I am taking Elevit also which doesn't seem to agree with me. Always have loose bowel movement since taking it. Read that it is the Iron that causes it. Will ask my FS if it is OK to keep taking them or just get another type that has only got Folic in it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you gals go today @missyT and @chook1? Your officially PUPO 😊😊😊 any news on the remainder of embabies too?