ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 36 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news @MrsBMum2be and nausea yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thats fantastic @missyT congrats!!!!!so happy for you with those numbers xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooo that is amazing @missyT - congratulations!!! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies. I've got my transfer booked for Friday afternoon. So hard not to get updates till then, I want to know what's happening with them!!??

5. The Following User Says Thank You to missyT For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (08-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsMum2be its all sounds really positive! Hope that embaby holds on tight! Crossing all my fingers and toes! Do you have a scan coming up?
    @missyT that's a really nice number of fertilised eggs! (I only had 4 fertilised) Here's to hoping they divide nicely and you get grade AA embies!
    @megwilliams where are you up to now? Where are you holidaying before launching into this again?

Update on me: I went to see my doctor this am and had a humiliating blood test (in case of pregnancy) when I clearly knew I wasn't. Got that over with and then had a chat with the doc. He's happy to start a FET straight away so I'm back on the drugs tonight taking 50ul FSH just to get my cycle going. This is my only frostie so let's give it a go! Transfer day in 13 days!

Hope everyone is well and feeling ok. K

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT thats so exciting!!! Not long until your PUPO!!!! Will you get any more updates on the embies?
    Thanks @SpecialK82 😊 I'm booked for a scan in 2 weeks at 7 weeks 1 day (im 5+2 today)
    Thats great your starting again straight away!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, this is my first post on the forum. I am into our first IVF cycle through Repromed (I am from SA) and read through this thread from start to finish! I think @missyT, we were on the same egg collection day (Monday, 6th of February) and also will be having my transfer (if all goes well) on Friday (10th of February)!

Just a bit of a background, I turned 40 in November last year and my partner is 42 (will be 43 in March). We have been trying to conceive for a year and a half now and tests done by our GP revealed that we have MFI. Please bear with me as I do not know all of the abbreviations just yet or even remember what all of them mean.

I had my first day of period on the 24th of January but it came later that day so my first day of cycle officially started on the 25th of January.

Below is the list of medications that I have taken and are taking so far:
    26th of Jan - Elonva 150 microg SC
    30th of Jan to 4th of February - Orgalutran 250 microg
    3rd of February - Menopur
    4th of February - Lucrin trigger
    6th of Februrary - egg collection.

They have got 11 eggs, 9 were mature and inseminated. Update as of yesterday was that 7 have fertilised normally. Will not have any updates until Friday. So hoping that we will have something to transfer on Friday, 10th of February. I am doing a fresh transfer.

From 6th February until advised to stop - Progynova 2mg 2x a day and Crinone

I had a very long night (was awake from 12:30 am to 3:00 am) after egg collection! I was feeling extreme discomfort and told my partner, "Maybe, we should go to the hospital." My partner though said he does not know what they can do except to give me panadol which is what I was taking then. Hot compress also helped. I mentioned this to the embryologist the next day and partner said that they might think he is an a**hole. He is OK though, I am just a wuss. Haha! Took time off the next day, back to work today and feeling much better. I didn't really ask if they only collected eggs on my right ovary but it is certainly only my right part of the tummy that is painful.

Anyway, that is it for now. ! to us all!
    Last edited by chook1; 08-02-2017 at 12:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @chook1 welcome aboard 😀😀 you will find the girls on here very helpful and full of info so good place to be really 😊 its a difficult journey but will be worth it in the end and its good knowing you have other people to talk to about it all 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great @SpecialK82 well apart from the humiliating blood test not long until transfer!
    We are heading to Fiji on Sunday week providing everything goes to plan! We just have to book it hopefully tomorrow! We have an appointment booked with our FS for the 28th of this month to see what we can do to try make out next cycle more successful and will be starting cycle 2 in early March...

Welcome chook1! You've done well reading from start to finish... there are a lot of posts in here, I hope some of it has helped your journey a little! Who are you seeing at Repromed? How are you finding them so far?
    You've got some great numbers.. praying they all stick around for you!!
    I also had a lot of discomfort after egg retrieval and had mild OHSS. The pain was awful!
    Wishing you all the best!! Keep us posted as to how you go xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @chook1 we are the exact same cycle! I have 7 fertilised as well, how exciting! I was a little sore after EPU but I am feeling fine now, worked a 10 hour day today and haven't had much discomfort apart from a little bit of bloating. What time is your transfer on Friday? Is this your first cycle? May I ask, what is your MFI? I am in the same boat, we also have MFI which is 0% morphology