Closed Thread
Page 30 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MrsBMum2be I am feeling good thanks. Just got back from my 1st scan.. she said my lining is looking perfect. My right ovary seems to be hogging all the meds as it has a couple good looking follicles but the lefty is progressing a lot slower. But overall she said everything looks good and I will be back in on Friday for my next scan. My AMH is low so I'm not expecting a lot of eggs but with the few she saw today on the right they are between 11 and 13mm and I'm on day 7. She said they should grow 2mm a day, just hoping my left catches up 🤞. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MrsBMum2be. I've got my fingers crossed, but I don't have high hopes unfortunately I just wish I knew already! I had the faintest of faintest second line on 7dp5td and again yesterday morning, but it seemed to have disappeared when I tested again last night (I know, I'm hopeless!).. could be an Evap line I guess... or irine was too diluted for test last night... I did drink 3L of water yesterday! Hmmm
    Just feeling a bit flat today, but I'll come round!!

How are you feeling my preggo friend?? xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @missyT thats great your responding well! All great signs amd a healthy lining is great so early aswel 😊😊 all very positive!! @megwilliams a line 2 days in a row is perfect!!!!!! 7dp5dt means the HCG is only just starting to secrete so thats a great sign!!!!

Im gpod thankyou girls, slept terrible last night and had some cramps but woke up not too bad just a bit breathless. Still hasnt really sunk in yet but im sure it wont for ages 😐maybe when the nausea starts lol xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (01-02-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round IVF/ ICSI - ttc baby #1

@missyT that is great - exactly what you want! I've learnt one thing during this ivf process - quantity of eggs is nothing - it all comes tone so quality! This is your month!!
    @MrsBMum2be I'm not sure though because they are SO SO faint! I feel certain that it's worked and then think nope it's probably just an Evap line! Same thing this morning.. so surely if it's not getting darker, it's not happening!

Oh the breathless feeling is awful! But at least now you can put it down to pregnancy!
    I have several friends who are pregnant ATM and they all get worried that something is wrong because they feel no different they are just starting to pop at about 17 weeks!
    Last edited by megwilliams; 01-02-2017 at 12:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is what I mean by VERY faint! IMG_1485918164.441068.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I may be going mad and seeing things, but I definitely see something when I look at it!! Thinking it's an Evap line

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's like a shadow!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams - does it have a colour to it? You would be pretty unlucky to have an evap on 2 tests in a row. Mine looked similar to that at 5dp5dt - you might just be a late implanter! Try again tomorrow and see if it's still there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @amywillo86 this is now the 3rd, I've had one 7, 8 and 9dp5dt. It's possible it's a late implanter as it has only JUST become a blastocyst when it was transferred.. so it was a little slower to start with! I just thought I would have a proper convincing second line by 9dp if it was positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I forgot to respond - it has the slightest pink colour. But VERY light!