ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone here know how many mm's follicles grow each day with IVF stims? I can't trigger until Tuesday but I already have 17mm follicle.. I really hope they grow 1mm a day and not 2mm....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its 1-3mm apparently @warratag but if yours are at 17mm with any luck they are almost finishsed growing so should be perfect trigger day 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsBMum2be - Physically feeling tired, emotionally this is probably the best I've felt in 3 weeks. It's a challenge though trying on one hand to be positive but at the same time allowing myself to be realistic in the event it's not our time. I'm actually coming to terms with the fact that we have done an IVF cycle and been pretty proud of myself for getting through it all! Not everyone can say they fought that lil bit extra for their babies
    @warratag I think mine were about 1-2mm per day but it sounds like your follies will be perfect by Tuesday. How many follies do you have at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SpecialK82 thats so true its such an amazing thing to be taking charge and showing how truly strong we are and just how much we have earnt our babies 😊 Im so glad you are feeling good!! Ive perked up a bit now haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @missyT! I had to do my first injection as DH was on night shift and after that one I did them all myself. I found it easier..

That's great that you got a frostie @SpecialK82!! Hopefully a sibling for this one you've got on board

I'm feeling pretty good @MrsBMum2be. Had a great couple of days mentally, although the DH seems to think I've raged in hormones today as I'm quite tense.. I'm glad you've perked up a bit, but completely understandable to feel the different emotions! Our bodies are working overtime atm!

Also, has anyone broken out in pimples? I usually get a few larger hormonal around that time of the month but my face (especially my forehead) has broken out in thick, rash like acne.. like all little red pimples... wtf?? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams oh yes ha! I have 2 identical ones DH said were horns haha as if we dont already have enough to deal with now we have to relive our teens lol ive been suffering with back/hip/ovary ache for at least a week now! So frustrating but i guess my body has been through alot this month so cant do too much complaining! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies so I've had 2 nights of injections of puregon now... no side effects what's so ever. Not sure if that's a good this or not? Hoping it's working it magic

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @MrsBMum2be? How many days post transfer are you now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @warratag im not too bad thanlsvery much for asking. I have some right sided ovary and back pain so might have to call the FS tomorrow cos im taking panadol daily and its not normal for me. How are you going? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBMum2be View Post
    @warratag im not too bad thanlsvery much for asking. I have some right sided ovary and back pain so might have to call the FS tomorrow cos im taking panadol daily and its not normal for me. How are you going? Xx
    How many days post transfer are you hun?