Page 25 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed it is ๐Ÿคž
    How are you feeling today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not too bad thankyou. Have a strange 'burning' feeling on the left side low down and some back/hip ache but I'm on 300mg progesterone a day so it could be related to that so I'm trying not to think too much about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @SpecialK82 - congrats on being PUPO! You must be excited. Have you had an update on your embabies? Hopefully you get some frosties too!

Yay - it's your time now @missyT! How are you feeling? I was on 150 of Gonal F and my AMH is 26.

You've got all the promising symptoms @MrsBMum2be! I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot as I really don't want to get my hopes up and be crushed.. but I have got really sore nipples (sorry tmi) and still moody. Haha not sure if that's just the medication I'm still on...

I've got 1 week to go until BT! I just want to know already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol gosh it must be so hard not to over think all the symptoms!! Just a quick question ladies, how long were you all on stims until egg collection?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 9 days of stims and then the trigger @missyT. Has you FS advised when to expect trigger and EPU?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not at all, that's why I was curious. They have booked in advance bloods and scans all the way up to cycle day 12. Is that what they did for you @megwilliams ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had scans and bloods booked in advanced for CD1, 6, 8, 11 with EPU on CD13.. It seems that all clinics are different though. My clinic only does EPU's on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays so I think they just work hot cycle around that..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did my first injection ladies... feeling kinda proud I did it all myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    @missyT
    I had scans Day 1, 8 and 12.
    Bloods Day 2, 5. (FS increased my dose slightly from 100ug to 125ug Gonal F)
    EPU Day 15.
    I stim'ed Day 2-13 (12 days total). The morning ones are easy the night ones are uncomfortable but all for a good cause!
    I'm now 3dptransfer and am on 200mg pessaries twice daily. I forgot 1 pessary the other evening by falling asleep on the couch (I have been shattered and unable to finish watching the tennis each night). I was mortified and so upset with myself. I called the nurse and she said not to stress and start fresh again that morning.
    I'm going to take the evening Pessary at dinner time now when I'm more alert! (Won't make that mistake again).
    @megwilliams I got 1 frostie!!!! Embryologist called me late Aus Day with the news! I was chuffed. It's only a BB grade but I was thankful for the 1 frostie
    @MrsBMum2be I've had lil cramping, twinges, back aches and sore boobs from the pessaries as well.

Happy weekend ladies! I went to the movies and dinner last night to try and take my mind off of the tww! Saw a really good Italian movie - Perfect Strangers.
    Now to entertain myself all weekend!

K x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did 9 days of stims and 6 of orgaultran to stop ovulation then triggered on the 10th day and had egg pick up 36 hours later ๐Ÿ˜Š i didnt haveany bloods or scans at all, only one of each on the 9th day to check my levels but otherwise it was all a bit of a mystery as to what was happening in there lol @SpecialK82 the pessaries are little devils arent they haha apparently the pessaries cause your body to release hormones that loosen muscles so thats wht you can get the back pain! @missyT well done!!! I had to get my hubby to do all of mine ๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘ how is everyone feeling? Im a bit emotional but i think its cos its finally sunk in that we are doing IVF