Closed Thread
Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much girls!! Just had the transfer with what the Dr called a very good embryo!! Woohoo officallt PUPO ❀❀ how are you feeling today @megwilliams? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo congrats on being PUPO @MrsBMum2be!!
    I feel a lot better today! Still feeling bloated but actually feel half human
    Let's hope your little strong embaby makes its self nice and cozy for the next 9 months!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams thankyou! Im excited! Thet Dr said we had the best of the day and they were very optimistic but who knows 😊 glad to hear you are feeling better! Thats great news! Did you get an update on your embabies today? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fantastic @MrsBMum2be! I have faith in your beautiful embaby!! Are you going to poas or wait for the bloods? When have the scheduled your bloods for?
    Yep, all 9 are doing great at Day 3.. just need to make it to Monday and hopefully I'll be well enough for the transfer to go ahead I think we're going to need a distraction over the next couple of weeks!! Ha xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is brilliant @megwilliams!!!! 9 at day 3 is such a positive sign!!! How are you feeling today?

We think we will do a test the night before our bloods ao we get the good news (or bad) together and in our own time, not by a nurse πŸ˜€ oh we so will!!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling better again today so I'm hoping transfer will go ahead tomorrow how are you feeling now that you're PUPO?

Yeah I think I want to do that also... sort of gets you prepared either way! I'm sure it will be good news though

Did your remaining embabies make it to freeze? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats great, it should if you are feeling better! How exciting!! It feels weird knowing we have one on board and thinking about what the blasty might be doing now but trying to not overthink it too much 😊
    Not sure yet, they said they would call monday with how many froze etc but left me a message yesterday saying to call them monday and that they had good news so thats promising πŸ˜€ xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it all depends on whether my estrogen levels have gone down or not. I have bloods tomorrow morning to see if it's a go ahead or not... I've got my fingers crossed!!

Haha I bet it would feel strange! Do they tell you to limit yourself or just business as usual in terms of exercise and general living?

Ohhh that does sound promising. That's wonderful full family on one full ivf cycle!! Woohoo! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh right!! Gosh so much goes into it!! So what time is the transfer scheduled for all being well? I have mine crossed too 😊

No they say no baths and dont get too hot but nothing like bloody google says haha they laughed when i told them some of the things id read like 'warm socks =warm uterus' cant eat green peas, must eat pineapple core, got to lay down for an hour after haha they couldnt believe some of the crud people will say!!

We really hope thats exactly what happens! Hopefully this one sticks then we will try for another when he or she is about 9 months to a year we think xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (22-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's scheduled for 1.15

Ahk, that's not too bad then. I just want to do a few things around the house this week like painting etc. I'll ask, but I'm sure it will be fine.

Naww that would be adorable! I had the same thought because its so good to see siblings close in age, but it costs so much to keep them in storage. I think we'll wait at least 1.5 - 2 years before We try again.