ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT

Closed Thread
Page 18 of 100 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @missyT i am but super nervous about how many will make it to day 5 😯 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovely ladies... I am home now resting.. feeling a bit sore but nothing I can't manage. They collected 23 eggs, but the embryologist said there's possibly a couple more but will find out this arvo...

Hope you're feeling a bit better this week @SpecialK82? This journey is certainly not the easiest!!

Have you heard anymore about your embabies @MrsBMum2be?

Not long for you now @missyT! You must be getting excited to be getting started! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams that is brilliant news!!!! Congratulations!!!! Have they booked your transfer? Thats so great I'm so happy for you! Xx no not yet, they will call me tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ❤️ I'm very happy with that result! Just hoping OHSS stays away!! Transfer is booked in for Monday arvo. I have to have bloods done in the morning and they go in to either have the transfer or go over our next steps if OHSS kicks in. I'm on a tonne of meds ATM to try keep it away so hopefully Monday will be the day!
    How exciting!! Do they have a patient portal you can log into and see the progress of them? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats amazing @megwilliams!!! Im so happy and relieved for you!! Told you, this is OUR cycle!! No they dont, that'd be amazing if they did!!! Hows your tummy feeling? Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsBMum2be For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well apparently they collected 24 in total and 20 of them were mature and inseminated using ICSI.
    This certainly is OUR cycle!
    I'm still feeling pretty sore when I get up and move, but overall ok. How are you feeling? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams that is such fantastic news!!!!! Those ovaries worked hard and its all falling into place!!! Oh its not pleasant is it 😢 but hopefully we never have to do a pickup again!! Im ok the prog pessaries cause cramping and lots od discharge which is horrid but could be worse, all part of getting the Baby 😊😊 xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh @megwilliams wow 23 eggs amazing! No wonder you were feeling so uncomfortable. Yes, getting very excited! Any tips of what I should prepare myself for?? Cx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to missyT For This Useful Post:

megwilliams  (18-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh it's so not pleasant @MrsBMum2be! I could not speak highly enough of Repromed... they were wonderful and made me feel so comfortable! I'm still getting cramps, but haven't used the prof pessaries yet. Haha love your positive thinking tho!! Xx

Monday will be here before you know it @missyT. Just try and relax and stay positive! It's amazing what your mind is capable of! We're here if you need any support also! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just spoke to the lab tech, we have 12 good quality embryos at day 3 and one still in culture so 86% at day 3 so now pushing for the 5 day!! 😀😀 how are you feeling @megwilliams?? When do u start prog? Any updates on your embabies? Xx