Closed Thread
Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @missyT ... alone is a good way to describe it, I think I am just having a bad day today... but I usually try to be upbeat and positive about it all. I have finished taking Provera last week, and am waiting for my period to start… then depending if I get my period on time next month (which I am usually pretty good) is when I will start my next round – so approx. around 16th of Feb I will start… seems like forever away, will have to keep myself busy.
    @missyT When are you due to start?

I have just read through the previous pages and caught up, @MrsBMum2be & @megwilliams I read your post about being on 125 & 150 of Gonal F, did they start you out on that? They started me on 75 and the max I got up to was 100… so no wonder I didn’t react! I really hope they up my dose by a lot next time, I know it was only to play it safe so I didn’t hyper stimulate, but I don’t want to go through 14 days of needles for it to not work again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @monkey88! You've done to the right place.. it is great to have the support of others going through the same thing as yourself!
    Try not to get yourself down about it.. ivf is such an emotional roller coaster and I know how easy it is to get down, but the best thing to do is to stay positive
    My FS started me on 150 and said we could change it if need be, however all scan I've had have been fine. I had another today and she seemed really happy with how my body has responded.
    If you don't mind me asking, what reasons are you doing ivf for?
    Have you asked your FS what their plan is for this upcoming cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls @missyT and @megwilliams i am awake and home! Before i went in the said i was very close to OHSS and that i might not to an ET this cycle depending in eggs collected BUT 11 beautiful eggs collected and am booked for this saturday for my ET 😀😀😀 so excited!! Hopefully all my little babies to be behave well and fertilise overnight 😀 the procedure isnt too bad, i was told when i woke up then i was singing Stairway to Heaven and told them i could see Jimmy Page dancing naked under a babe rainbow hahaha xxx
    @monkey88 welcome 😀 im also 28! I have PCOS with a high AMH so they started me straight on the 125 which is luckily a good dose for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's GREAT news @MrsBMum2be, congrats!! Not long know until you're PUPO!! I'm so excited for you xxx
    Hahaha that's hilarious! I haven't been under a general or anything similar in about 20 years so I'm quite nervous!
    Are you doing IVF or ICSI? Fingers crossed you have a good fertilisation rate and they all hold on for the transfer!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    glad that today went well for you @MrsBMum2be
    @Megwiilliams I have one badly blocked tube, and one partially block, so if I was to fall pregnant naturally it could end in an ectopic. It's a shame I didn’t stumble across this group sooner; I would have been doing my IVF around the same time. I haven’t asked about my next cycle yet, once I get my period I will book on day 21, and I guess we will discuss it then, mainly discussing what my dose will be… which I am now expecting should be over the 100 mark. When do you go in for your egg retrieval?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully if it's just your tubes then hopefully you will have a successful cycle this time around!
    Couldn't they start you on a higher dose and do wary bloods to make sure you don't over stim? That's what my FS did.. she did say that generally the first ivf round is trial and error so they can see how your body responds to the drugs etc. What was your AMH?
    I go in Wednesday for my EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou @megwilliams!!! Oh i know it really cant come soon enough but hopefully they ring tomorrow to say we have a great fertilization rate and all is looking well 😀 oh this anaesethetic is quite good!! Feels really relaxing when they first start injecting, you will be ok! Must better than a general! We are doing IVF, my eggs and hubbys sperm are all ok so hopefully thats all we need! Xx
    @monkey88 have you had your tubes removed? I had the same and had them removed because the fluid in the tubes is toxic to embryos 😯

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just got a call from my clinic. My hormones from this mornings bloods were high and I have a lot of follicles apparently which has put me at risk of OHSS. I have to go pick up a different trigger shot to take tonight which will pretty much shut down the ovaries from responding. EPU is still scheduled for Wednesday... hoping they don't cancel the transfer scheduled for Monday!
    Praying for lots of healthy embabies for you @MrsBMum2be!! Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (16-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams oh dont stress yourself out yet, there was a girl in there with me today so had 21 follicles collected and they still booked her for ET so Im sure you will be ok and will be PUPO this time next eeek 😊 at least u have responded so will have lots of embies for future babies too xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also im sorry my posts have lots of mistakes, im still very sleepy haha