Closed Thread
Page 12 of 100 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am very excited!!! I forgot to ask about the rates follies grow though!! I had heaps of 16mm as well as the big ones so just wondering if the Gonal F and three days will help move them along too??

Thats so exciting!!!! So in just over a week we could both be PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise lol)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies,

I think I had more of a Friday the 13th kinda day! Had my scan and the left ovary has no follicles and the right only has 2 medium sized follicles. So I'll be in for another scan Tuesday to see if anything more has developed. I seriously hate my body right now... And those night injections sting don't they!!
    Sounds like everything is progressing nicely for you both @megwilliams and @MrsBMum2be. for next week!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default First round IVF/ ICSI - ttc baby #1

I would think that 3 days and Gonal F would do the job and the 16mm follies would catch up. Fingers crossed they do @MrsBMum2be! Are you doing a 5 day transfer?
    Aww @SpecialK82 I'm sorry to hear the scan didn't go as expected. Try not to be so hard on yourself... you are doing an amazing just by tackling this who journey of ivf! Did they up your medication or anything to get others growing? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so I'm just hoping we have a decent amount to use this cycle and for hopefully sibling cycles but what will be will be i guess 😊 only takes the one! Yeah 5 day transfer so theoretically it will be this time next week all going well 😊 I've been reading about uterine lining and the 3 lined feather look is ideal so at least thats working i guess 😊
    @SpecialK82 how many days of stims have you done so far? And whats your dose? Dont get down on yourself, it cam absolutely still take off from here and all go beautifully so try to stay positive if you can 😊 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope so too @MrsBMum2be! How have you been feeling? I've been on the couch with a heat bag all day today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh really? Just cramping with growing follies? Poor thing!! Im ok, not much happening today other than some cramping! Just did my last orgalutran shot and waiting until 10pm then its trigger time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah a lot of soreness today. Just really bad ovulation like pain.
    Wooo trigger time!!! That's so exciting! Have you been doing all your own shots?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @megwilliams oh thats not ideal but this should mean your follies are getting big and ripe for harvesting 😀
    All triggered and now there's nothing more we can do to influence the outcome 😊 just relax and let the universe work its magic!! No ive been lucky enough to have DH do them all for me, i have a phobia so probably just as well!! I have a bellyache now, i think its from the orgalutran 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope that's what it means @MrsBMum2be! I'm just so paranoid of over stimming!
    I'm so glad to hear you're all done with the shots! Not sit back relax and enjoy not being jabbed for a couple of days
    Oh that's good then... I've not let DH go near me with the needles! I think I'm a bit of a control freak at times
    I hope your bellyache goes away.. like you said hopefully it's just your follies getting bigger 🏼

10. The Following User Says Thank You to megwilliams For This Useful Post:

MrsBMum2be  (15-01-2017)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know if i have asked before but have you had your AMH levels tested at all?
    So am i! At least tonight i can go to bed early instead of waiting for 9pm needle time haha

how are you feeling today? Belly pain any better? I'm being a bit of a sentimental sook knowing today is the last day with my eggs and tomorrow they will be out hopefully ready to be become my babies instead