+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Need theme ideas for birthday party.

Hey! So, my daughter is turning four next month and we are planning for a birthday party. We always keep a theme party, every year for her birthday. Like last year it was a Disney theme and the year before we had a theme on color pink. I'm kind of out of ideas now, so would really want to hear some good suggestions. I saw this online while searching for some ideas. http://www.abbeyroadentertainment.co...-kids-parties/ It's a cool idea actually, having costumes and photo booths. But do you think she is old enough for a costume party? Well, I think, we could save this idea for next year. But what do I do for this year. Please help.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have never done this sort of thing, but would Water, or Oceans?? or Jungle safari? or pirates and mermaids?? I would be buying whatever took my fancy from Big W or target, anything quick and easy, that is how I would tackle it. marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm.. Great..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Need theme ideas for birthday party.

She's definitely old enough but you don't need that place, you can make your own props/costumes and is much cheaper! ( you do realise that's an American site?) Have a look on Pinterest for ideas and eBay and etsy - we did dress up themes for DS 3rd ( cars) 4th ( super heros ) and this year is Star Wars and yes the kids love it! DH dressed up as the hulk for his 4th and is dressing up as Darth Vader next month and the kids think that's even funnier!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Have you asked her what she fancies? We had to go with a Ninja Princess theme when my DD turned four........... I always let them choose - we've had wiggles and peppa pig and tinkerbell and stampy cat...