Closed Thread
Page 37 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear ruby what was the embryo quality like? I would also recommend steriods and clexane etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks have just sent them an email.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @midnite01 the embryo quality was very good as they had been genetically test ed...I was also taking cortisone and aspirin...I wrote to the SA clinic today to tell them about my negative test and they want me to retest on Monday as its only been a week since the transfer....I asked my clinic here if I could do it early as I'd tested negative at home and my body temp was normal....perhaps I jumped the gun as I'm so used to disappointment and I wanted to know before I'm back at work Monday and wanted the weekend to accept bad news....I really struggled being at work last time...I've been tested for all immune issues and it all came back fine...I guess the next thing would be a endometrial biopsy? I really can't think of anything else, I would do an endo scratch too next time....that is if there is a next time....we would have to try and use my super....feeling pretty p$&@*d off

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @midnite01 the embryo quality was very good as they had been genetically test ed...I was also taking cortisone and aspirin...I wrote to the SA clinic today to tell them about my negative test and they want me to retest on Monday as its only been a week since the transfer....I asked my clinic here if I could do it early as I'd tested negative at home and my body temp was normal....perhaps I jumped the gun as I'm so used to disappointment and I wanted to know before I'm back at work Monday and wanted the weekend to accept bad news....I really struggled being at work last time...I've been tested for all immune issues and it all came back fine...I guess the next thing would be a endometrial biopsy? I really can't think of anything else, I would do an endo scratch too next time....that is if there is a next time....we would have to try and use my super....feeling pretty p$&@*d off

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby2015 I'm so sorry to read this. Really hoping you have just tested too early as you say. ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #14

Ladies, if anyone heading over soon needs some Clexane for flights, pm me and I'll post 4 to you (2 spares) so you don't have to buy a whole box for $110. Expiry 2018.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has had a reaction to the gestone after they have stopped using it. I had some brusing while i was using it but stopped last Thursday and today have woken up with a red hot rash where the sites were and lots of lumps. Just wondering if anyone has anything similar?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Egg Donation in South Africa #14

Quote Originally Posted by Kate83 View Post
    Hi ladies

Just wondering if anyone has had a reaction to the gestone after they have stopped using it. I had some brusing while i was using it but stopped last Thursday and today have woken up with a red hot rash where the sites were and lots of lumps. Just wondering if anyone has anything similar?
    Sounds awful Kate, have you googled it?
    You could try Arnica oil and ice.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Minniemin For This Useful Post:

Katielsa  (18-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby2015 View Post
    I'm so sorry Ruby2015 there is nothing more heartbreaking and frustrating. Fingers crossed you have tested too early